The Never Ending Now Playing Thread

OK, my turn:

Berit M. Oskal - Niillasa- Garen Anna.

I would really REALLY love to be able to find her CD in the US, but I have a feeling I won't be able to without paying the import pricing (and things from Norway are EXPENSIVE!!). It's called Mátki. I may just have to write her and say 'Hey. I'm a fan. How do I get your stuff despite living on the other side of the world?'.

I could try to find the cd and ship it to you, but sami music isn't easy to find for us Norwegians either :p

is it any good? i've been into Dan Swanö lately (just heard Moontower for the first time today which i absolutely loved!) but i remember listening to a couple of Nightingale tracks on myspace or lastfm a while ago and being disappointed... :rolleyes:

I love Dag to be honest, so I'm totally biased hehe. Try listening to Alive Again, it's marvellous :) .

Fen - The Malediction Fields

First time I'm hearing it. I'm getting a great first impression.

it just didn't make it into my top 10 (probably #11 :) ) i've been playing this one to shreds this year. it's awesome if their clean vocals don's disturb you.

oh, i see it's been released this year (somehow i thought it was in 2008), so this one's definitely this year's winner IMO. Unless i stumble upon some jewel i haven't heard yet, i don't think anything better than The Malediction Fields will come out in the remaining 1.5 month...

another one to feed my space music obsession: Dol Theeta // The Universe Expands (1st time listen) :D
love it, though it's a bit more electronic and less spacey than its sister project Dol Ammad which is absolutely awesome!

Manes - Come To Pass
How The World Came To An End (2007)

I like to listen to this album at this time of the year, when it's starting to get pretty damn cold and the days are short (late sunrise and early sunset). because, well, this album is some dark, very dark music.
Really sad that they broke up.

well today is obviously mr.V's day so i'm playing his entire anthology :D
currently:
Borknagar // Empiricism :headbang: brilliant stuff! starting to love it even more than The Archaic Course :oops: (a friend of mine just called this statement blasphemy :tickled:)

well today is obviously mr.V's day so i'm playing his entire anthology :D

Yeah :devil: the same here ;)
So cool to celebrate his birthday with good music & beer (wine in your case hihihi :tickled: ) We're going to the pub to drink some beers in Vintersorg's honor, woohoo!!!

Black Lotus - Harvest Of Seasons
213067.jpg

If you are a fan of Borknagar, which if you are on this forum you probably are, you should definitely check these guys out.