The Never Ending Now Playing Thread

The%20Ruins%20Of%20Beverast%20-%20Foulest%20Semen%20Of%20A%20Sheltered%20-%20CD.jpg

The Ruins of Beverast - Foulest Semen of a Sheltered Elite

Pretty awesome album, seems a bit too long maybe.

Sunn O))) - Alice
Monoliths & Dimensions (2009)

Getting ready for their concert on the 26th of this month. This song is by far my favorite of the album, I'm hoping they'll play it live!

Rotting Christ - Transform All Sufferings Into Plagues.

Sadly, I'm very dissapointed with their latest efforts. I used to like them a lot...and I still hear from time to time Skydancer, The Gallery and Mind's I.

Of what I've heard of the new DT record it sounds pretty damn promising. I wasn't expecting much, but it's definitely a step in a good direction. Though, again, I like Projector, which is a record that many DT fans seem to abhor.

BORKNAGAR - UNIVERSAL ( its an album that you wont be able to stop listening to, beleive me)

Oh, I wish!

Instead, I've been listening to:

BERIT M. OSKAL. She has various songs up on Last.fm, and my favorite song is so far is 'Livccet go duostan?'. She's a female Saami yoiker from Guovdageaidnu/ Kautokeino Norway. I clicked on her website the link to order her album, Makti, and it turns out that one orders it directly from her. So, I just sent her an email, asking how much one would cost to get shipped to Seattle!