The Never Ending Now Playing Thread

Oh man. I'm with you on the A-ha stuff, but I can't go this far with you.. :lol:

Icewind Dale music.. Broke out an oldie but goody.

:lol::lol: i grew up with Oxygene so it brings back the good memories every time, i guess i will never get rid of :) I've heard 1000 kinds of space music but this one has a special place in my heart :p

i used to be a die-hard a-ha fan when i was younger which lasted as long as 10 years, now the only thing i listen to is Memorial Beach album (which is the most underrated album ever made IMO), and sometimes East of the Sun. But i cannot believe i used to like that uber sweet happy synth poppy stuff :oops::ill: omg, now i'm ashamed... ohwell, i have my moments when get tired of metal sometimes too :p

:lol::lol: i grew up with Oxygene so it brings back the good memories every time, i guess i will never get rid of :) I've heard 1000 kinds of space music but this one has a special place in my heart :p

i used to be a die-hard a-ha fan when i was younger which lasted as long as 10 years, now the only thing i listen to is Memorial Beach album (which is the most underrated album ever made IMO), and sometimes East of the Sun. But i cannot believe i used to like that uber sweet happy synth poppy stuff :oops::ill: omg, now i'm ashamed... ohwell, i have my moments when get tired of metal sometimes too :p

I really love Scoundrel Days, I think that's a fantastic record. I've never heard Memorial Beach, unfortunately.

I am a fan of some synthpop and stuff, but yeah.. Jean-Michell Jarre is a little too much for me.. :lol:

17909.jpg