The Never Ending Now Playing Thread

ok guys, i just dlded Windir - 1184 :p

And i want to correct myself: it was probably a bit exaggerated to say that i "don't like them at all", it just doesn't do anything to me. Like Dance of Mortal Lust: i found it quite boring. If they have an entire album that sounds like that, then that was probably what i heard before and didn't like... Journey to the End would probably have been a brilliant track if it was twice as short, and now it gets just too repetitive and boring... It might also be that Windir is just a bit "too hard" for my taste... I guess i'm not a trve metalhead then :rolleyes:

396.jpg

My Dying Bride - My Hope, The Destroyer.

The keyboards on The Dreadful Hours are incredible.

It's such a shame that Aaron doesn't use his growling too much on the latest albums, his shrieks now are really bad too :/

man i cannot believe you just made me put Ultra on :D
I love It's No Good, especially the lyrics (used to sing it all the time when i was in love with a guy who was spoken for :lol:)
Home is great too! :kickass:

Haha excellent! I've only recently noticed that the concert is so soon, I've been so busy that I was pretty much: "What?!? It's next Thursday!!! o_O".

The new album Sounds of the Universe is actually very good, I like "Fragile Tension", kind of has a Donkey Kong feeling to it :p .

i'm seeing new dark funeral's video, does it count for this thread???

Last edited by a moderator:
i'm seeing new dark funeral's video, does it count for this thread???

Wow, excelent quality. Finally, black metal have entered the world of good film productions. I love some of the drummer's shots, very cool. The script could be better, but I guess that's not important in black metal videos. Graphically, it looks stunning, specially the outdoor scenes with the "nature" filter.
Thanks for the video, lefay. Beautiful stuff. If I can't get myself into Google in Ireland, I'm going to try Standard Film in Sweden. :lol:

By the way, I'm listening to Wardruna - Bjarkan.

Neurosis - Enclosure in Flame
Through Silver in Blood (1996)

Truly an apocalyptic ending track to close off one of the most brutal albums ever. After this is over, I just want to listen the whole thing over again, and again... etc.

Wow, excelent quality. Finally, black metal have entered the world of good film productions. I love some of the drummer's shots, very cool. The script could be better, but I guess that's not important in black metal videos. Graphically, it looks stunning, specially the outdoor scenes with the "nature" filter.
Thanks for the video, lefay. Beautiful stuff. If I can't get myself into Google in Ireland, I'm going to try Standard Film in Sweden. :lol:

By the way, I'm listening to Wardruna - Bjarkan.

yep, i was surpirsed from the quality too.
i really don't care about the script, i was impatient to listen to something from the upcoming album :)

The video looks great, but a little Nü metal sometimes (like when the whole band is shown), and finally they are making some good songs again.

Gorgoroth - Prayer. All can I say is that the real Gorgoroth is back. The new album sounds like can be easily placed after UTSOH.

yep, i was surpirsed from the quality too.
i really don't care about the script, i was impatient to listen to something from the upcoming album :)

Yeah, but since I'm a communication technology "expert", I'm always analyzing this things. :)

Gorgoroth - Prayer. All can I say is that the real Gorgoroth is back. The new album sounds like can be easily placed after UTSOH.

Well, I've been quite curious to listen to Gorgoroth since Gaahl got tired of metal. I guess now is the right time.

Emperor - With Strength I Burn (followed of course by The Wanderer)

Well, I've been quite curious to listen to Gorgoroth since Gaahl got tired of metal. I guess now is the right time.

Emperor - With Strength I Burn (followed of course by The Wanderer)

Gaahl's Gorgoroth era is the worst. I just like Incipit Satan. Now that Pest is back and Infernus composed everything, Gorgoroth should be among the best black metal bands once again.

The Wanderer is my fav track from Anthems. Sad thing that Ihsahn was taking the whole songwriting process, Samoth is incredible on it too.

Gaahl's Gorgoroth era is the worst. I just like Incipit Satan. Now that Pest is back and Infernus composed everything, Gorgoroth should be among the best black metal bands once again.

The Wanderer is my fav track from Anthems. Sad thing that Ihsahn was taking the whole songwriting process, Samoth is incredible on it too.

I was never much into Gorgoroth. Actually, I think I only heard a few stuff because Gaahl intrigues me.

Yes, The Wanderer is a great track, specially after hearing the entire album. It has a great start, then it's a blast of almost non-stop very-hardcore extreme metal and finishes with this incredible instrumental music.