The Never Ending Now Playing Thread

Gorgoroth // Quantos Possunt ad Satanitatem Trahunt / Rebirth

[I couldn't help but to download it, since it will be released on 3 weeks or something like that]

Oh My Cthulhu, this album is absolutely brilliant!!; I'm chocked. It's too damn good! specially the guitars and vocals. Infernus filled the album with melodic, melancholic and cold riffs alas Antichrist/Pentagram, while Pest is screaming like he never left the band! Atkins did a great job on drums too.

There is a line which is kinda funny but cool, when Pest screams ¡REBIRTH....OF.. GORGOROTH!!!

46c0de5070c6d9a638eea170ebb7c88b.jpg

Dunkelheit - Soulscape Fading
Obey (1995)

Industrial metal, like it's supposed to be. This project had a few members from Red Harvest, but unfortunately they disbanded a long time ago. Real shame, this and a few other tracks on the album are absolutely brilliant. Exactly the kind of band that would look and sound great live in an abandoned warehouse as the venue!

Let's mix this up a bit.

Currently listening to: the Seattle Police Scanner.

Seriously. I could (and often do) listen to this all day at work. Get to hear all kinds of stuff going down in my adopted city. Currently, there's a fire on Aurora Ave, and a stolen car was found on 4th and Vine! (And - oh shit - loiterers in Chinatown!) http://www.komonews.com/news/content/scanner for your own link to the mayhem.

They just had a foot chase!

I started listening to it at home whenever I'd hear sirens going down the street, and I kindof got hooked on it. I love it :lol:.

I heard this yesterday, after someone busted a drug dealer:
Dispatcher: "So, you're charging the suspect with crack possession as well?"
Cop: "Uhm, yeah! Duh!"

Ayreon // Into the Electric Castle
Welcome! You have entered the cranial vistas of psychogenesis. This is the place of no-time and no-space. Do not be afraid for I am merely the vocal manifestation of your eternal dreams. I am as water, as air -- like breath itself. Do not be afraid.
:kickass:

Pet Shop Boys: More Than A Dream (Magical Dub)

Their new album is not only one of the best PSB albums in years, but one of the best (good) pop albums in history. Period. They did an outstanding job, it's amazing, after all this years they're still making excellent music!!! :kickass::kickass::kickass::kickass:

Let's mix this up a bit.

Currently listening to: the Seattle Police Scanner.

Seriously. I could (and often do) listen to this all day at work. Get to hear all kinds of stuff going down in my adopted city. Currently, there's a fire on Aurora Ave, and a stolen car was found on 4th and Vine! (And - oh shit - loiterers in Chinatown!) http://www.komonews.com/news/content/scanner for your own link to the mayhem.

Holy crap! :zombie:

There really isn't any privacy in the U.S., is it? I wonder if those guys are thinking: "Ohhhhh, I should be careful with what I say, I guy from Costa Rica may be listening".

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

"18 year old female [intelligible] hamburger, anxiety attack". o_O :lol:

Thank you, Qu Appelle, this will serve for many cultural studies. And I will make it the base of my class for next Wednesday hahaha :lol: .