The Never Ending Now Playing Thread

PerpetualDesolation.jpg

If ever there was a band that NEEDS to get back together and release another album it is this one.

^ True, true, they were quite good.

Dornenreich: Grell Und Dunkel Strömt Das Leben

From the new live album "Nachtreisen".

A propos, Prophecy made a wonderful mistake and send me two orders instead of one, so if anyone's interested I'm selling:

Dornenreich:
In Luft Geritz Ltd. (+ extra CD with good recording of instrumentals)
Nachtreisen Ltd. (2CD + 2 DVD)
+ signed card only available for the pre-orders.

In Flames - System
Reroute To Remain (2002)

Quality stuff, always will be. Brings back a lot of good (and some bad) memories of my high school time :)

Age of Silence // Acceleration

love it how he sings "it's not your horse, you lease it" on A Song For D.Incorporated :lol: makes me laugh every time

can't wait for the new album!! :headbang:

Naervaer - Vi Så'kke Land

This is like one of the greatest albums I have ever heard in my life. Belive me, this stuff is fantastic; unique, try to give it a try. Transit's job on vocals is just way too incredible! Too bad the band released just one album and I don't know if is still active or what.

asmegin - arv

i'm really disappoited by this album. nothing compared with the first work...

hmm really? :rolleyes: i like them both! though it's kinda less heavy and less epic i guess...

Ásmegin // Hin Vordende Sod & Sø

i think they lost those features that made them unique...
not that is a bad album in the absolute, but i think it isn't good for being an asmegin's album.

and here i am listening again to Solens Rötter... ♥ ♥ ♥

just can't get enough of it!! it's gonna be fckin difficult to impossible to top this brilliant masterpiece! (though he did it with Pain Parade, but that is another band :) )
I just noticed that there are 4 (!) tracks on Solens Rötter that use 3/4 beat time signature instead of more common 4/4. Well the most part of each of those tracks i mean, because it changes often during a song. (Döpt, Kosmosaik, Strålar and Vad Aftonvindens) Maybe that's why i looooove it so much, it makes me waltz away every time... :D amazing beautiful music!

Finsterforst // ...zum Tode hin

if i'm not forgetting something, this is so far the best release of 2009 IMO... though it does sound too much like Moonsorrow to me, but that never can be a bad thing :cool:

Dissection - Where Dead Angels Lie. This band never gets old.

@Elvina: I found Finsterforst just decent.

The new albums from Samael, Arckanum, Hypocrisy, Code and Gorgoroth are my fav releases from 2009 until now.

Now playing: Wardruna - Algir - Tognatale

I'm never getting tired of Wardruna. It was just announced that they'll play the By:Larm festival in Oslo next year, and I think I'll go, even though Wardruna probably will be the only interesting band there.