The Never Ending Now Playing Thread

The loud humming of my laptop - Maybe I need to clean the fan..?
:lol: maybe you should.

Heaven & Hell - The Devil You Know.

The last Sabbath album and one of the best heavy metal albums in the past 20 years.

No doubt about that :headbang: .

Sigurðr;9885138 said:
Dornenreich...yeah again lol . I'm having a Dornendose

Haha "Dornendose" haha; I hadn't listened to Flammentriebe until recently, I really like it.

I've got a pair of studio headphones, which I'm using a lot to 're-listen' many albums. The difference in sound is so huge that I cant just believe how fool I was for not buying them before.

Currently listening Death - Human 2011 reissue. It sounds fucking amazing! the bass is very audible, the drums sounds fuller and everything is balanced. The bass and drum tracks are excellent to figure out every detail of Steve's basslines.

I've got a pair of studio headphones, which I'm using a lot to 're-listen' many albums. The difference in sound is so huge that I cant just believe how fool I was for not buying them before.

Currently listening Death - Human 2011 reissue. It sounds fucking amazing! the bass is very audible, the drums sounds fuller and everything is balanced. The bass and drum tracks are excellent to figure out every detail of Steve's basslines.

I love headphones.. my dad went to Argentina some years ago and brought me an amazing headphone...it's not like a studio headphone but i love them, how much did you paid in yours?

Haha "Dornendose" haha; I hadn't listened to Flammentriebe until recently, I really like it.

Yeah it's very good indeed :) But im more addicted to their first albums, the black metal they used to play is simply brillant..and i love hexenwind..hexenwind makes me feel very high :p:p

Sigurðr;9889668 said:
I love headphones.. my dad went to Argentina some years ago and brought me an amazing headphone...it's not like a studio headphone but i love them, how much did you paid in yours?

Less than 37 euro for a JTS pair. Designed as copies of the Sennheiser HD-280, are crystalline as fuck. The listening experience of many albums - including my own demos - has been renewed.

np: Zemial (grc) discography. I've found like 100 greek - black - metal albums.

Deviser: Full discography. One of the best hellenic BM bands I've heard ever. It deserves to be on the same league as Rotting Christ, Varathron and Necromantia.

Yes, is THAT good.

12123089.jpg