The new album - please explain me !!!

pifos_2

des scoubidoubidous wha !
Jan 15, 2007
Netherlands
www.myspace.com
From http://www.fascinationstreet.se/, the studio that produced Ghost Reveries and mix the live dvd/album :

--------------------------------------------------------
2007-12-06
New Opeth album!

The recording is almost done, and it will kick ass! Jens will start the mix next week. Damn good band
---------------------------------------------------------

How come there is nothing anywhere about this ???

uuuhh....now all we need is a long summary from mike. Maybe he will say something as soon as the recordings are completely over.It would have been really kind from mike if he had given us something to chew at times.I guess it's so hectic at the studio that he hasn't had the time to write any reports and it's not like there's nothing new that they are all quiet during recordings.Gotta live with it !

The guy who wrote that peace of news seems to be really excited and I'm starting to feel it too :)

uuuhh....now all we need is a long summary from mike. Maybe he will say something as soon as the recordings are completely over.It would have been really kind from mike if he had given us something to chew at times.I guess it's so hectic at the studio that he hasn't had the time to write any reports and it's not like there's nothing new that they are all quiet during recordings.Gotta live with it !

The guy who wrote that peace of news seems to be really excited and I'm starting to feel it too :)

To be fair to Mike, he has given us periodic updates, saying how many songs theyre recording, what hes done, and he also mentioned when he was doing vocals, so you knew it was nearing the end of recording.

To be fair to Mike, he has given us periodic updates, saying how many songs theyre recording, what hes done, and he also mentioned when he was doing vocals, so you knew it was nearing the end of recording.

actually...he wrote ONE update, after the recording of drums. Wouldn't really call that periodic. I really enjoyed that update and it would have been really great to hear about the other instruments as well, wouldn't it ?

Salivating over the news.......def. exciting times.....id love to hear from Mikey....PEAC EOUT

HEY ALL GUYS I NOT KNOW WHAT NEW OPETH ALBUMIS TOO

WHEN IS MICKEL TELLING NEWS?/???!!!11!

A FRIEND I HAVE TELLS ME MICKEL AND OPETH ARE PLANING ON DO A BLACK METALS ABLUM THIS TIMES AND IT IS CALL 'AN EXPLOSIONS AT THE MOON'

I DO NOT BELIEVE IT

HEY ALL GUYS I NOT KNOW WHAT NEW OPETH ALBUMIS TOO

WHEN IS MICKEL TELLING NEWS?/???!!!11!

A FRIEND I HAVE TELLS ME MICKEL AND OPETH ARE PLANING ON DO A BLACK METALS ABLUM THIS TIMES AND IT IS CALL 'AN EXPLOSIONS AT THE MOON'

I DO NOT BELIEVE IT

"A Holocaust on the Moon", actually. But pretty close.