The New Isis

J. said:
I'm going out on a limb here and saying that Panopticon beats one of Neurosis' trifecta masterpieces (Souls at Zero), and perhaps ties (or just below) Through SIlver in BLood. Hardly any album comes close to Times of Grace.

And you can take that to the bank...
Well that seals a CD-R request for me then, because none of what you just said means diddly squat to me.

Black Winter Day said:
Dude, it's not like you're choosing a major... someone send this guy a CD-R!
It's $15 on a blind purchase for a genre I normally steer clear from!!! That's $15 taken away from my two young children....hope you feel happy. :loco:

ReDilS.kCalB said:
It is one of my three favorite albums of all-time now :worship:
Wow, that was fast, it usually takes years for something to even touch my top 25. :Spin:
JayKeeley said:
If you people who are raving about this album ALSO like those bands then I am still wary to the point where I might want a CD-R of this first. NAD - sort me out mate.
Right, email me a reminder. Did I ever send you that Lords of Thunder video game soundtrack thingy? You need it. Also if you want more Crimso let me know, and please don't send me any CD-Rs in return. :cool:

Every second of the album is perfect to me and only Omnio and Anthems ... provoque this same feeling of sheer perfection so yep top 3 :)

JayKeeley said:
Yeah NAD, I'll sell you these MP3s. I'll even give you a good price seeing as it's you and all....
SSOCCOOCOROESRJOEEOSE

Whoa does that say Joe? HEY JOE, WHERE YOU GOIN' WITH THAT MACHETE UP YER BUTT...

So just got through the first two tracks. Yeah, this is seriously epic -- whether it be the vocals, melody changes, atmosphere, etc. you cannot deny such immense music.

Why didn't anyone tell me this was worth buying? :loco:

oooh, does anybody want to trade their Panopticon for the Mastodon special edition? At least one of them sincerely lives up to the hype. :loco: (I'll even throw in Arsis for free, howzat?). :D

Must remember to stop buying Willowtip releases....Arsis, Rune, Goatsblood (the Madder Mortem of sludge)....good distro, toilet wipe label. :D

Anyway, yeah Isis rules heaven and hell.

Now listening to the new Enslaved.....