The New Isis

I'm telling you man, I like it!! But yeah, I've only heard the first two tracks but so far so good.

Listening to that new Karl Sanders now.....damn, this is beautiful (if you like the ambient Nile pieces).

Probably In Fiction, but I don't have a clear favorite. Altered Course is probably my least favorite song, but I still think it's pretty damn good.

I think the second track I liked the best, or whichever one has near zero vocals.

Off-topic (*gasp* in the RC forum!?), JayKeeley dude you NEED to check out Silver Mt. Zion. Yes yes yes, yes you do.

JayKeeley said:
So just got through the first two tracks. Yeah, this is seriously epic -- whether it be the vocals, melody changes, atmosphere, etc. you cannot deny such immense music.

Why didn't anyone tell me this was worth buying? :loco:

oooh, does anybody want to trade their Panopticon for the Mastodon special edition? At least one of them sincerely lives up to the hype. :loco: (I'll even throw in Arsis for free, howzat?). :D

Must remember to stop buying Willowtip releases....Arsis, Rune, Goatsblood (the Madder Mortem of sludge)....good distro, toilet wipe label. :D

Anyway, yeah Isis rules heaven and hell.

Now listening to the new Enslaved.....
Where'd you get the new Enslaved?

SO you also agree with my original post that Oceanic is far superior to Panopticon, even if Panopticon is a progression from their last effort?

Did you just now listn to Oceanic?

speed said:
SO you also agree with my original post that Oceanic is far superior to Panopticon, even if Panopticon is a progression from their last effort?

Oceanic >>>>>>>>> Panopticon

Panopticon is trash compared to Oceanic

speed said:

I'm not so sure now, tbh. I love both. It's like having twins and picking a favorite.

I've had Oceanic since it came out.