The New Killswitch Engage

Why are all the new Metalcore CDs coming out at the same time?

Sounds okay, I like the End of Heartache sound a bit more. The song sounds like normal Killswitch.

blargh. It's safe to assume that Adam D. is producing this disc as well. I'm disliking his work more and more, while I enjoyed what he did with The Acacia Strain and others a few years ago.

Not much to say about the song itself; the only album I really enjoyed by KSE was 'Alive or Just Breathing'; never got much into heartache.

Although I must say, Howard Jones sounds amaaaaazing.

I'm more a Blood Has Been Shed kinda guy :zombie:

CJWall said:
blargh. It's safe to assume that Adam D. is producing this disc as well. I'm disliking his work more and more, while I enjoyed what he did with The Acacia Strain and others a few years ago.

Not much to say about the song itself; the only album I really enjoyed by KSE was 'Alive or Just Breathing'; never got much into heartache.

Although I must say, Howard Jones sounds amaaaaazing.

I'm more a Blood Has Been Shed kinda guy :zombie:

Agreed with this whole post.

nice chorus , but the rest of the song is very average :(

i hope this is not on the new album and just for randy orton's theme song plus the wwe cd

The tone doesn't sound as good as End of Heartache. Generic metalcore song too. Pretty boring.

EDIT: What amps were they using for that clip?

jeez tough crowd :rolleyes:

I actually really like the guitar sound, a lot smoother than the end of heartache.... and possibly a touch tighter which I personally like :headbang:

If that's generic metalcore, then I'm a fan of generic metalcore :kickass:

Nitronium Blood said:
Generic Metalcore? Toms suck? Muddy guitars? Hard to make out vocals?

I bet you guys like DSS3's tone too don't you?

:lol: I think we were all spoiled by End of Heartache and Alive or just Breathing. Great albums song wise and End of heartache sounds amazing.

Nitronium Blood said:
Generic Metalcore? Toms suck? Muddy guitars? Hard to make out vocals?

I bet you guys like DSS3's tone too don't you?

I like both tones. The End of Heartache tone was just better than this, still good though. Tough to top that tone they had though.

By the way, where did you find this? I can't find anything about it on their site, myspace, or blabbermouth and a little bird told me it hasn't leaked yet...

Also, I haven't heard anything about a release date for this album aside from late summer/early fall and judging from the drum sound, I doubt this is a final mix. Unless I've been living in a cave and have been missing all the news.

gumplunger said:
By the way, where did you find this? I can't find anything about it on their site, myspace, or blabbermouth and a little bird told me it hasn't leaked yet...

Also, I haven't heard anything about a release date for this album aside from late summer/early fall and judging from the drum sound, I doubt this is a final mix. Unless I've been living in a cave and have been missing all the news.

It's from an upcoming WWE soundtrack. And from what I've read, this will NOT be on the new cd.....