THE...NEW....NEVERMORE...

The only Nevermore I have liked was "The Riverdragon has Come" mainly because of that sick riff at 1:51

Silent Song said:
We're sorry. Your insult could not be completed as dialed. Please Hang Up, and Try Again.
Why you so stupid, stupid?
I was stating a scientific fact.

I'd be all over this shit if I had my computers back haha...I drove home a lil' drunk so I got severely punished. Oh well...I got the rest of the nevermore catalog on CD to listen to. I will IM you Joey from a diff. comp. so I can get this shit...if you would be so kind. Nevermore is basically like the Luke Skywalker in hope for defeating the imperialistic prettyboy shittiness that weakens the metal republic...ok that was a nerdy analogy, carry on with the thread.

ok I just downloaded 4 songs from George...so far this shit is very awesome. This release and Opeth are going to be the best releases of the year...unless Dissection comes back with an unbelievable album.

And I thank you so kindly, NFU, for the samples :worship:

But FUCKING FUCK DAMN PIG SHIT, I don't have sound and I need to burn it RIGHT NOW, but I just used my last blank CD for other shit and have to wait until tomorrow but there is a chance I won't GET this chance until MONDAY GRRRR ANTICIPATION IS KILLING MEEE!!!!111111

*EDIT* ARGGGGHHHHH FUCKING SHIT IT'S LIKE SQUEEZING YOUR NUTS HARDER AND HARDER UNTIL FINALLY THEY EXPLODE AND YOU DIE!!!!!!!

this year is going to be quite fine in terms of metal releases: we already have brilliant albums by Primordial, Candlemass, Novembers Doom, Evoken and Mourning Beloveth. Nevermore is surely another one. and i expect a lot from the forthcoming Opeth, Katatonia and Solitude Aeturnus...

Katatonia???!!!?? Why? What? When? Where?
:OMG: This might indeed end up as a great year for metal.

spigot said:
Katatonia???!!!?? Why? What? When? Where?
:OMG: This might indeed end up as a great year for metal.
probably autumn. go to the Katatonia forum. there is a thread with a link to an interview made with Jonas. there you can read more.

mh, i am listening to it right now, and i think it'S quite dissappointing so far. i miss the the in memory, poe or dreaming neon black quality. it's still better than most metal out there tho...

the only song that really owns so far is sentient 6...

[KOTNO]Narrot said:
mh, i am listening to it right now, and i think it'S quite dissappointing so far. i miss the the in memory, poe or dreaming neon black quality. it's still better than most metal out there tho...

the only song that really owns so far is sentient 6...

you....are....mad. :erk: