THE...NEW....NEVERMORE...

Hypnos said:
this year is going to be quite fine in terms of metal releases: we already have brilliant albums by Primordial, Candlemass, Novembers Doom, Evoken and Mourning Beloveth. Nevermore is surely another one. and i expect a lot from the forthcoming Opeth, Katatonia and Solitude Aeturnus...
Yup good list

NineFeetUnderground said:
im listening to this amazing monstrosity of what might be the best metal album of the last 4-5 years?

i had almost lost all hope for metal besides opeth and a few others...but nevermore is now making the best material they have to date. prepare to be blown away folks....
is it out, or did u dl it?

edit: nevermind

Sounds promising, I haven't been a big fan...but would like to get into more from them. No one's mentioned the release date yet?

Seth

[KOTNO]Narrot said:
you fancy me mad?

i wrote that after listening to the first half of the album...the second one is better. but, seriously, do you think it's up to the standards of PoE or DNB?

even if i didnt, it wouldnt mean that the album is dissapointing would it?

i have to listen to it more to say if its on par with their other albums, but it certainly is better than enemies of reality, and i liked enemies quite a bit.

Seth'Peth said:
Sounds promising, I haven't been a big fan...but would like to get into more from them. No one's mentioned the release date yet?

Seth

I want to say July 26th...

Ic ould be wrong...that's what the voices in my head are telling me. Its definately sometime in July.

Dreadful said:
What title is track 4?...that song is pretty awesome. Had the chorus in my head all day, even at the beach.

Bittersweet Feast

--

The last track is already on my top5 Nevermore songs, total grandeur

Looking for a Job said:
lol, how does a katatonia and nevermore album contribute anything positive to a year in metal? opeth's album will do it alone

OK. Now I fully understand that you don't like Nevermore or Katatonia. So, now you don't have to mention that ever again. :p

the_drip said:
I want to say July 26th...

Ic ould be wrong...that's what the voices in my head are telling me. Its definately sometime in July.

Wow, that's some early leak then. I'll just wait till it comes out I guess.

Thanks...Seth

meh, i had trouble listening to evergray. one spin was enough. i didn't like the vocals and i thought the themes and overall energy were cheesy.
however, i like symphony x. they are similar but i like the vocals better. they're a bit heavier too. i don't know why gunhaver doesn't like them. he never says; never gives reasons for anything really.