The new pic thread

Lolita Vampiriá said:
Yeah, he indeed looks like Sami (ormir). o_O
What's going on with Sami anyway, haven't heard of him in ages?

P.S. DragonLady1 looks very pretty. :p

Isn't the what I said!? :p (The 2nd part... well, and the first part too I guess) :oops:

Siren said:
what do you mean? :confused:

As for the curious part - DL1 asked me if I had some photos of Poseidon, so I just posted them. As for the "greek pride" part - well, Poseidon was a greek god.. I used the word "pride" to accentuate my irony and contradiction - gods should be perfect and if they are to be presented in human form then they should be a perfection when compared to humans. Seems to me that this ideal and perfection weren't achieved with the sculpture we're talking about.

Siren said:
That's a big problem, i tend to concentrate on his face..
Even if i try to ignore it, it ruins the whole thing for me. :erk:

Ah, I see.. Well, then I understand your disgust. He really looks ugly.

Siren said:
I don't know about that, i guess you'd have to ask a swede. :D

sorry to the swedes :p

Haha ... yeah, probably I should. So, Swedes? :D *kidding obviously*

so now stop talking about that ugly thing and lets post some natural beauty here... today in the parc... :)

blume1.jpg

blume2.jpg

blume4.jpg

blume5.jpg

blume6.jpg

blume7.jpg

Damn, I want your camera :(
I have a fetish for trees and I saw so many BEAUTIFUL trees today... but no camera :( *cries*

@TheNewBuild: i wasn't sure what you meant with the "greek pride" part, thanks for explaining. :)

@Dragonlady: those are great pics, i love that red flower. :)

so, here's a pic to make up for the lost size :D

Well i'm not the only one who thinks Ville Valo looks like a dead druggie, so i guess Spike meant that. No offense though, i like Ville, but he looks like he hasn't slept in ten years and has been on heroin instead.

@Dragon: Beautiful flowers :) I love flowers. I can't wait until it's summer and our yard looks like a paradise again.

I think Ville Valo is still very goodlooking inspite little bagginess (?) under his eyes which only gives him some character and people with big eyes normally have some sort of bags under their eyes no matter how much sleep. :p

Siren said:
@TheNewBuild: i wasn't sure what you meant with the "greek pride" part, thanks for explaining. :)

so, here's a pic to make up for the lost size :D

No problem, Siren. Anytime :)

Oh-la-la... now THAT'S a big willy :D

Nice pics, once again :)
I envy you for that view.. but then again, I wouldnt want the Alps to be part of my everyday-life. I mean.. that's part of the thrill.. part of going there every winter and being like "Woah.. :eek:" all the time :p

haha for me its the same, alldays the alps hm thats too much :cry:
I enjoeyd my trip to switzerland last year because of the mountains but everyday theres the trhill?
anyway taliesin where do you live?
I live near stuttgart where no mointain dwells

Ive been living in Kassel for 21 years, but then moved to Bremen for my studies.. it's funny because in winter, we could do some snowboarding on the Hills around town, while Bremen is absolutely flat. No wonder at 30km from the coast but still ;)