The new pic thread

don't know if i had posted this photo somewhere else on this forum but i'll post it right now... :D it's me with martin :D

nt3n_dark_tranquillity.jpg

@MorbidEnemy: I haven't met them and it's okay, I don't mind. Maybe I'd had a change if I'd asked some people but I didn't. I'm not really a fangirl so to speak. The music works fine and that's enough.

neither i am a fan-boy or, how do u say it, those guys who spend hours n hours waiting to meet stars, speak with them, kiss them and so on as a fourth... in fact i quite hate those kind of "headbangers"... at that time martin and michael were wandering by, so i thought, why not take a few pictures with them? :D

Originally Posted by DragonLady1: so now stop talking about that ugly thing and lets post some natural beauty here... today in the parc...
Hmm yes... a walk in the park felt like a good idea for me as well today.
Excellent pics btw (didn't see them until now, haven't been on UM much of late...)

4f16f985.jpg

71d9af24.jpg

70692f9d.jpg

fa26ee70.jpg

d84213f7.jpg

e30d4616.jpg

f6e53748.jpg

addeb49a.jpg

Edit: excuse the different pictures sizes. I used 2 different camera... one has a 3:2 picture size ratio, the other a 4:3

@NL: You've tempted me to install photoshop :p

@Gtranq: WTF!!! Too good. Usually I see a focus on death in your pictures (probably just cos I've seen you're winter and autumn pics :p ) So seeing these is truly a pleasant surprise. The colours are almost too much.

Nice pictures both of you.. even if the motives are pretty different :p

I'm off to bed now, but wanted to say that to ya :)

Nighty night

ah yes... so beautiful really! there is a day off here on thursday and I'm planing a long foto walk, I hope the weather is oke, I wish I could go to the mountains, I might go to the Stubaital if its good... love that place :)

DragonLady1 said:
ah yes... so beautiful really! there is a day off here on thursday and I'm planing a long foto walk, I hope the weather is oke, I wish I could go to the mountains, I might go to the Stubaital if its good... love that place :)

Thank you :) There's a day off here on thursday as well, and like you, I'm planning on a long "photowalk". Too bad we live in different countries - we could do this together...