The new pic thread

Ok ok, I know everyone is sick of my cats, but me and Lasse (Fevermist) have got two cats that you guys haven't seen.

Princess Cassandra (isn't she gorgeous!):

c1.jpg

And here's Odin, mommy's little boy <3

o1.jpg

I can't see the cat pics :( ... but I must say you've named them excellently. Odin! That's just mint. I told my brother and he nearly choked on his lunch. He's a big fan of original cat names :lol:.

EDIt: This is for you santu... just found it by accident while watching videos of the hate eternal drummer haha http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2GWPOPSXGYI

Cheers Kov :)... I do mi best. Will try and upload a video today.

King Chaos said:
I can't see the cat pics :( ... but I must say you've named them excellently. Odin! That's just mint. I told my brother and he nearly choked on his lunch. He's a big fan of original cat names :lol:.
Lol :p Well, Lasse suggested the name Odin. At first he wanted to name him Thor, but didn't get my permission, so we agreed that Odin would be good. I suggested the name Cassandra, and we agreed on that.

:lol: Oh my goood that tired cat was so cute! Just like Cassandra when she's trying to fight falling asleep.

Kov: Shush :p I edited the pics, but photobucket pics also don't work for everyone.

King Chaos said:

Now the only thing needed to be done is to poke one of his eyes out, and resemblance will be uncanny :heh:

I will have a wiener (dachshund dog), a boy, and I will cal him Lucie (should sound like "Lucy").

Short of Lucifer :heh: :devil: :Smokedev: :devil: :hotjump:

^ :lol: .

@Human Desert: Ahhhhhhh those cats are lovely!!!

I became espacially fond of Odin, he's just sooooo pretty... .

Awwwww really, I love that cat :) :headbang: :kickass: .

Three cheers for mighty Odin!!!

:kickass: :kickass: :kickass:

Btw: Who's the half-naked girl?

Interesting pic, son.

@Plinypoopoo: Why do you say "nightmares" when refering to the nearly naked girl?

She is pretty hot, I thought you were bi :p :rolleyes: . Faggot. :p . Just kidding heheheee :lol: .

Lil' Bloodred Ridin' Hood said:
@Plinypoopoo: Why do you say "nightmares" when refering to the nearly naked girl?

She is pretty hot, I thought you were bi :p :rolleyes: . Faggot. :p . Just kidding heheheee :lol: .

I was kidding :) I'm not a "breast-man", so I couldn't have come up with anything better :heh:

Kovenant84 said:
See, and it's stories like that one that make me very afeared to hang out with you, plinny.

~kov. :p

The most terrible events were captured on video that night; I'm not kidding - it's like a tape from The Ring that you watch it and die 7 days later... or instantly. So we didn't watch it.

Our roommate ran away at 2:30 am, because we were debauching (in non-volent and non-gay way, please note)... man, it was so wild, that before we saw her on Sunday (all happened on Thursday), we thought we killed her and ate her, cuz she went missing for all those days :lol:

Anyway, the story had a happy ending. Her old laptop has wires hanging out but it works :zombie:

And we don't hang like that often, and even more rarely capture it on camera (memories are fading away rather quickly after such nights :lol: ).

...and yeah - we party hard. Here it comes - Unholy Unicorn of ROCK:

UNICORNS.jpg

Rum ruled, Ughi fell face down from the stairs on the camera (both were OK last time I checked), and all was happening in the ghetto on July 4th.

It was awesome - we pulled an all-nighter... and in three words it was

:kickass: :puke: (Ughi) :kickass:

Hehe, party hard...

Reminds me of the crazy home-made video to that Andrew W.K. song. The one with the kids forming a mob on campus through accretion.

I say if we ever have another forum get-together, we pull that off in whatever city we're in. I think we could do it. Plinny'd at least agree to try, hehe.

~kov.

Kovenant84 said:
Hehe, party hard...

Reminds me of the crazy home-made video to that Andrew W.K. song. The one with the kids forming a mob on campus through accretion.

I say if we ever have another forum get-together, we pull that off in whatever city we're in. I think we could do it. Plinny'd at least agree to try, hehe.

~kov.

NYC next spring whne dt comes back :heh:

Lil' Bloodred Ridin' Hood said:
What do you mean by "breast-man?"

A male who adores the view of naked breasts, female's as a rule. Also there are leg-man, ass-man and any combination of these. Mans-man also not uncommon.

As for me - I don't have any fetishes of that kind, I will fuck anything with a heartbeat :heh: