The nicest thing that's happened to you lately

As for me someone has been nice to me many times. I got a hug from one of the girls I liked today. :) But I really liked Monday when I told this girl that I was going to send her an e-mail telling her how I felt. She still hasn't replied, but hopefully it'll turn out good.

hmmm my dentist said my teeth were looking good today :lol:

Nice to see someone else holds the door open haha! seems hardly anyone does that anymore. I get the occasional "thank you" for that as well.

i declared my undying love to a girl and she said I was cute and nice but that she had a boyfriend.that we should know each other a little bit more and she will dump him
I think that was nice
other than that......my favorite teacher told me my essay was ass kicking

Ah, something nice happened to me yesterday.

My beloved one and I are having some 'issues' that
we are working on, all the time, to get better. There
are always new things to learn about him.

Well, we've had one thing in particular, don't want
to go into details, cause it's all private... hehe..

BUT! I've felt sort of alone with this problem, but
yesterday my cutie opened-up, and we actually had
the same thoughts and ideas about our problem...
This makes it all so much easier to work on it.... :eek:)
And it was nice.... I think I will pick up the thread
today (no, not this one! hehe) and try talking more
about it, cause it was late yesterday... I want it all
out in the open, it will help :eek:)

Great thread OYO.... oyo oyo oyo (can't get that
Bumblefoot sock-video out of my head) >:eek:P

I haven't heard the second and the third..

Hehe, today, my teacher told me that I had to play mouth-harp tommorow evening. A lot of pll from school come then and do stupid dances but I play mouth-harp and my techer guitar.:lol: This gonna be fun!!!! I hope they will not laughto much because of me, hehe:D

@YMIR: So you've figured it out now, eh? How to play it, I mean. Cool! :)

Hmmm... The nicest thing that has been done/said to me lately... That must be this really nice guy who told me he thought my eyes were beautiful.... :D

nice thread Oyo :)
the nicest thing that had happend to my latly is that this girl i really like(yes it is the same girl that i have been talking about before:) ) had been to Stockholm and she had bought me the newest Arcturus! weee :)

The nicest thing.. Don't know..
My "beloved one" is always nice to me, I guess I have to say that..
Cant think of any other thing, since my life is mostly shit and people do not often do nice things to me..

Sorry to hear there wasn't too much of a change in your life so far :( But you know... there're also good times, or? :)

Hmmmm, as for me - it ain't a good THING that happened to me - it is a good SOMEONE :D