The non-metal thread

anonymousnick2001 said:
I thought that maybe you liked the Offspring? No?

No I was mainly confused as to why you stuck me in with the Inquisitionites (hint: I'm not related in any way to them, nor is my musical taste, aside from that I like thrash), but OK. :tickled:

Baking Pumpkin said:
A Merzbow t-shirt......that's pretty funny for some reason.

^_^

It's actually a long-sleeve. And it's not really funny at all.

VVVVV said:
No I was mainly confused as to why you stuck me in with the Inquisitionites

Because I respect your taste. ;)

I normally wouldn't consider you an Inquisition type, because you seem to appreciate more than "teh heavee tharsh fucken terror aaaarrrgh" in music. However, I greatly prefer that to the constant fellatio and cult of personality given to SRP. No offense to SRP, of course. Or to Cythraul, who's a good poster when not echoing Demiurge, who himself is probably cool too. He just got weaned way too early and had the strap taken to him more than necessary, kind of the opposite of AWMM's condition. :lol:

NYAH-NYAH-NYAH-NYAHNYAH-NYAH-NYAH-NYAH-NYAHNYAH!

Gallantry over Docility said:
I said "WERE", you FUCKING CUNT. Listen to their SELF TITLED ALBUM. You are not a good band.

I hate The Offspring by the way, they aren't good.

What the hell is going on here?

anonymousnick2001 said:
Or to Cythraul, who's a good poster when not echoing Demiurge, who himself is probably cool too.

See that's just incorrect. All my opinions are mine and mine alone. If I happen to sound like Demiurge at times then so be it.

He just got weaned way too early and had the strap taken to him more than necessary

:erk:

Cythraul said:
See that's just incorrect. All my opinions are mine and mine alone. If I happen to sound like Demiurge at times then so be it.

No no, you don't understand, in the world of metal forums the agreement of two people on anything is exactly the same as one person cloning another's opinions You fucking Prozak wannabe.

That's 10-15 with a $3500 fine. And weekly sessions with Ramón and Raúl in addition to "Where's The Soap?" or "Rectum Recess." Also known as "Hide-and-Go-Shriek." Get your facts, straight, Grimace! *shakes fist*

I chose to ressurect this thread instead of starting my own.

I'm looking for instrument based neo-folk, (vocals are fine, but I want it to be centered around the music, rather than the vocals) preferably something that can be accessed easily in America in ways other than Soulseek/DC ++ (I.E. no Sol Invictus)

Any suggestions?

The metal-rules guys seem pretty good with neo-folk, you should probably ask on the General board over there. Glad to see you've found the thread, though. ;)