The Norwegian Thread

I've learned to count to thirty in Norwegian now, and have learned the days of the week. Pronunciation and phrases are still troublesome though. Thanks to Ensi for being patient with me in learning, he's helped. But what would the following words be in Norwegian
and
or
I am going out today
I'm doing bad today
I am/was watching television
I am/was cooking
I was playing guitar

I'll just do those for now, much thanks if you help me. :)

I've learned to count to thirty in Norwegian now, and have learned the days of the week. Pronunciation and phrases are still troublesome though. Thanks to Ensi for being patient with me in learning, he's helped. But what would the following words be in Norwegian
and
or
I am going out today
I'm doing bad today
I am/was watching television
I am/was cooking
I was playing guitat

I'll just do those for now, much thanks if you help me. :)

I am going out today = Jeg skal ut i dag
I'm doing bad today = Jeg har det dårlig i dag
I am/was watching television = Jeg ser på fjernsyn/TV ___ Jeg så på fjernsyn/TV
I am/was cooking = Jeg lager mat. __ Jeg lagde mat.
I was playing guitar = Jeg spillte gitar.

Jeg skriver en papir pa huldrefolk av Norge.

just out of curiosity, have any of you guys seen a huldrefolk? from the books I've been reading, it seems that they really could exist :p but I assume you'd have to live on a farm or near a seter to have actually seen one.

Jeg skriver en papir pa huldrefolk av Norge.

just out of curiosity, have any of you guys seen a huldrefolk? from the books I've been reading, it seems that they really could exist :p but I assume you'd have to live on a farm or near a seter to have actually seen one.

No. I live on a farm, and i've never seen anything but deer, moose, lynx and what seems to be named "capercaillie" in english. And i promise you, there is no such thing as hulderfolk :p
The only "hulders" here, are emo chicks that call themselves that and think they are the shit, also they fuck up their hair to match and think they are exotic :lol:

Now, for some reason im not sure how to properly write; "i'm writing a paper on", in Norwegian.. Ensi, Bodomonkey, hjælp mæ fårr faen

What does sriver, papir, ad av and hldrefolk mean in English? :)

Skriver=Write
Papir=Paper
Av=of
Hulderfolk=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Huldra

Jeg liker dem ikke heller. De var OK før de ble helt nigga ut av mainstream piss. Høres ut som en blackmetalfag nå, men satan altså, det må være måte på å hore seg.