The Obama Youth

It's a bit of a strange one indeed. While they may claim that he's there role model, the idea/thought of indoctrinising/supporting a political figure using tax payer's money is just plain wrong.

Then again, it may simply be a modern day "dead poet's society"....

talk about brainwashing!
apparently, the entire starting lineup of the Dallas Cowboys are in Nevada registering as Democrats and voting for Obama!

wait... the members of the Cowboys dont LIVE in Nevada, so how can that be?

maybe somebody should ask the members of ACORN, who are hiring felons with convictions for identity theft to work their voter registration campaigns.

10 states [including my own, NC] are currently under investigation for voter fraud. ACORN has had to cop to it in Ohio.

interesting videos pulled from ACORN's site:

http://sweetness-light.com/archive/more-on-obama-and-acorn-2-video-clips

Speaking of ACORN, it gets a mention here...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KjxzmaXAg9E

WHEWWWwwwwwwww.

ssooo... somebody heard about ACORN in this vid. i'm sure you've got a point. you never make any good ones. in fact, you never make any points at all, but let's just pretend there's something to you, other than you being somebody i'd have to alert the police about if you lived in my area.

what does this have to do with the voter fraud that's going on right now? ACORN has been caught and admitted to voter fraud in Ohio. at least 10 states are under investigation.

all that video showed was that there are people that dont trust Obama. they're the smart ones. the idiot with the camera [and you] arent.

Classic. :lol: They're the smart ones, huh? Good grief - you are one seriously unenlightened dullard. :) By the way, I greatly enjoyed seeing you get your ass handed to you on this same 'Obama Youth' subject by those folks on the COC board. :lol:

Classic. :lol: They're the smart ones, huh? Good grief - you are one seriously unenlightened dullard. :) By the way, I greatly enjoyed seeing you get your ass handed to you on this same 'Obama Youth' subject by those folks on the COC board. :lol:

ah... still stalking me there, too, eh?

seek counseling.

they actually didnt say a whole lot about the video. no more than what you say, which amounts to nothing.
and yes, those who see Obama for what he is, those who acknowledge the crookedness of his campaign and his tactics are absolutely the smart ones.
but let's be completely honest: the man isnt even trying to hide it, so let's just say... those that see how crooked he is and still support him are just morons.

http://elections.foxnews.com/2008/10/08/state-authorities-continue-scrutinie-acorn-records/

this is interesting [for those who arent completely moronic... Craven, ZZZ and Jost, feel free to sit this one out]:

In Ohio, the Cleveland Plain Dealer reported Wednesday that local ACORN representatives told members of the Cuyahoga County elections board that they could not eliminate voter fraud from their operation.

On Tuesday, authorities in Nevada seized records from ACORN after finding fraudulent registration forms that included the starting lineup of the Dallas Cowboys.

In April, eight ACORN workers in St. Louis city and county pleaded guilty to federal election fraud for submitting false registration cards for the 2006 election. U.S. Attorney Catherine Hanaway said they submitted cards with false addresses and names and forged signatures.

http://elections.foxnews.com/2008/10/08/state-authorities-continue-scrutinie-acorn-records/

this is interesting [for those who arent completely moronic... Craven, ZZZ and Jost, feel free to sit this one out]:

You mean the major parties rig votes? OMG! And here I thought the sky wasn't blue! Next thing you will tell me is that, through a jointly run corporation, the Dems and Republicans rig the debates not allow third party candidates to debate? Say it ain't so!

Seriously, your selective outrage only means you are a partisan hack with no real interest in fixing government or improving the lives of people. I have no doubt that tomorrow you would eat babies if it was written into the Republican platform. I mean do you a single ethical or moral standard you are able to apply consistently throughout your life? Do you have any standards at all that you wouldn't bend in a heart-beat to suit your partisanship? Do you actually give thought to anything? Do you even care to try and learn more about the world? I suspect no is the answer to all of those questions.

You mean the major parties rig votes? OMG! And here I thought the sky wasn't blue! Next thing you will tell me is that, through a jointly run corporation, the Dems and Republicans rig the debates not allow third party candidates to debate? Say it ain't so!

Seriously, your selective outrage only means you are a partisan hack with no real interest in fixing government or improving the lives of people. I have no doubt that tomorrow you would eat babies if it was written into the Republican platform. I mean do you a single ethical or moral standard you are able to apply consistently throughout your life? Do you have any standards at all that you wouldn't bend in a heart-beat to suit your partisanship? Do you actually give thought to anything? Do you even care to try and learn more about the world? I suspect no is the answer to all of those questions.

seriously, i know that was a strain on your brain. it's why i told you not to bother.

this isnt partisanship. this is hard truth.
sure... i know the left cried like little girls when Bush won in 2000 and 2004 that the election was 'stolen,' but all they had was sour grapes and no real evidence. i'm sure it was especially bitter for them, considering all the hard work they went to, sending people out to slash the tires of vans at GOP headquarters, threaten families with bodily harm who had BUSH/CHENEY signs in their yards, etc... but really, all they had were accusations of cheating and no real proof.

this is actual hard proof of cheating on the left.
that you cant look at this and be outraged [at the cheating, not at me for bringing it up, Corky], shows you've got your own problems with partisanship and an extremely warped sense of right and wrong.

seriously, i know that was a strain on your brain. it's why i told you not to bother.

this isnt partisanship. this is hard truth.
sure... i know the left cried like little girls when Bush won in 2000 and 2004 that the election was 'stolen,' but all they had was sour grapes and no real evidence. i'm sure it was especially bitter for them, considering all the hard work they went to, sending people out to slash the tires of vans at GOP headquarters, threaten families with bodily harm who had BUSH/CHENEY signs in their yards, etc... but really, all they had were accusations of cheating and no real proof.

this is actual hard proof of cheating on the left.
that you cant look at this and be outraged [at the cheating, not at me for bringing it up, Corky], shows you've got your own problems with partisanship and an extremely warped sense of right and wrong.

Um, do you know how long of list a one could provide of voter-fraud in this country on local and national levels, of party operatives who have gone to jail, of people found guilty in the last fifty years? What you only now discovered voter-fraud? Seriously? Plenty of books have been written on the history of voter fraud in this country and you suddenly act like it's happened once and only by a democrat just because it suits your politics. Total fucking nonsense.

From anyone of these books, I could provide you with many examples of Republican fraud, but you of course would find some way to blame democrats. Yes, your outrage is selective, your "ethics" suit you only when its needed. I long ago stop voting for the major parties because their "bases" became no different to me in their mind-numbing ability to place party politics over the country's best interests.

Um, do you know how long of list a one could provide of voter-fraud in this country on local and national levels, of party operatives who have gone to jail, of people found guilty in the last fifty years? What you only now discovered voter-fraud? Seriously? Plenty of books have been written on the history of voter fraud in this country and you suddenly act like it's happened once and only by a democrat just because it suits your politics. Total fucking nonsense.

From anyone of these books, I could provide you with many examples of Republican fraud, but you of course would find some way to blame democrats. Yes, your outrage is selective, your "ethics" suit you only when its needed. I long ago stop voting for the major parties because their "bases" became no different to me in their mind-numbing ability to place party politics over the country's best interests.

sssooo... you're saying that since there's been voter fraud before, we should ignore this?

that's why i said you shouldnt bother, you cant make one comment that makes sense to reasonable, decent people.

your apathy over what should evoke nothing short of outrage is ridiculous.

Z, In fairness, you have to admit you suffer from selective outrage as well. Sue is the only person you attack for her partisanship. Why isn't Craven ever at the receiving end from you? He only comes here to cause trouble. I've yet to see a post from him that related to MOD. How can a pedant like that go unnoticed by you?

Z, In fairness, you have to admit you suffer from selective outrage as well. Sue is the only person you attack for her partisanship. Why isn't Craven ever at the receiving end from you? He only comes here to cause trouble. I've yet to see a post from him that related to MOD. How can a pedant like that go unnoticed by you?

Craven is boring. I've don't read half of his posts.

You are a conservative and will I give you shit, but you also strike me as perfectly sensible in that you don't drool partisanship.

Yes, my outrage is selective. It is directed to unpatriotic partisans like Sue unwilling to learn a single thing about economics, history, or law and instead everything through a partisan lens.

sssooo... you're saying that since there's been voter fraud before, we should ignore this?

that's why i said you shouldnt bother, you cant make one comment that makes sense to reasonable, decent people.

your apathy over what should evoke nothing short of outrage is ridiculous.

Who said anything about ignoring it? No, I don't support Democrats for a reason. But, you I take it, are happy to ignore Republican fraud or believe it doesn't exist.

You are neither decent nor you are reasonable so I suspect you understand what I am saying.

Look, if the election were today, Obama wins by a large margin. Why? I doubt most support him outright, but have had it with republican rule and the incompetence of GW Bush. Almost every military person I've spoke with is voting Obama.I

See, most Americans aren't like you, they'll switch their party allegiance if they think it is in the best interests of the country, whereas you simply think what Republicans do is in the best interests of the country. If Obama turns into a disaster they will vote him out to. Thankfully, the American people are far more decent and reasonable than you.

Who said anything about ignoring it? No, I don't support Democrats for a reason. But, you I take it, are happy to ignore Republican fraud or believe it doesn't exist.

You are neither decent nor you are reasonable so I suspect you understand what I am saying.

Look, if the election were today, Obama wins by a large margin. Why? I doubt most support him outright, but have had it with republican rule and the incompetence of GW Bush. Almost every military person I've spoke with is voting Obama.I

See, most Americans aren't like you, they'll switch their party allegiance if they think it is in the best interests of the country, whereas you simply think what Republicans do is in the best interests of the country. If Obama turns into a disaster they will vote him out to. Thankfully, the American people are far more decent and reasonable than you.

i know you are but what am i?
o_O

ok... i'm going to try and talk to you as if you had a functioning brain cell.

FOCUS on the subject at hand.
saying, 'well... everybody does it,' isnt the same as addressing what was posted.
that's what i'm looking for -- a reaction to what was posted and no side bar activity.
do you have ANYTHING to say that directly relates to what was posted? any thoughts that you didnt fish off of some far left site?

anything?

Craven is boring. I've don't read half of his posts.

You are a conservative and will I give you shit, but you also strike me as perfectly sensible in that you don't drool partisanship.

Yes, my outrage is selective. It is directed to unpatriotic partisans like Sue unwilling to learn a single thing about economics, history, or law and instead everything through a partisan lens.

I used to drool partisanship. Obama is doing nothing but push me back that way. Instead of propping up an empty suit that speaks real well. Democrats should have gone for a much more qualified and respected candidate. Colin Powell could have easily pulled me away from voting GOP.

I used to drool partisanship. Obama is doing nothing but push me back that way. Instead of propping up an empty suit that speaks real well. Democrats should have gone for a much more qualified and respected candidate. Colin Powell could have easily pulled me away from voting GOP.

He wasn't by the best choice by far, but he showed his ability to raise a bunch of money really well. That wins you primaries.

And if Obama pushes you back to partisanship that's your fault. He and Mccain have very minor policy difference that I can detect. Certainly not on the economy.