The Official Band/Project/Whatever (yours or anyones) Promotion Thread

well, i was not their manager when it happened, but if he did quit, he was very close to getting fired, too based on the feedback I've received. But I am not airing dirty laundry here. I've had the pleasure of interacting with Sam, though. The past is in the past, and I HOPE he finds better luck with Abigail, cause obviously he has burned his bridges elsewhere.

well, i was not their manager when it happened, but if he did quit, he was very close to getting fired, too based on the feedback I've received. But I am not airing dirty laundry here. I've had the pleasure of interacting with Sam, though. The past is in the past, and I HOPE he finds better luck with Abigail, cause obviously he has burned his bridges elsewhere.

Yeah, I don't want to "air dirty laundry" either, but the guys in Suspyre have known Sam for years. I assume he treated us exactly as he treated Dark Empire and Mutiny, but the fact that he's an awesome drummer and we've been friends for so long delayed our decision to fire him. We all wish him luck and hope he's happy wherever he winds up.

I personally think that for those dates we should by a Mac Pro with Drumkit From Hell Superior and put a 3 foot long black wavy wig over the monitor with blonde roots showing.

Hi everybody, I´ve been away for a long time, being ridiculously busy lately. o_O
Soon, I hope I can post some other tunes of my own...
I the meantime, I´ve been listening to some more music, being promoted in this thread.

http://personal.inet.fi/koti/ibyabyg/teema1.mp3

Another movie music clip I've made. I'm going to collect all my incomplete stuff and mix the together to form a full score. That is going to happen during the summer. As those previous clips, this one too was inspired by The Dark Tower by Stephen King.

Very atmospheric as always. Great stuff, 1by4by9! (Lasse, isn´t it?)

I also listened to the Thabu and sleepmakeswaves songs on myspace.
Wow, you guys really sound professional and creative in the same time!

Good luck to you all with your gigs and everything else.:)

For those that are interested (probably not many more than myself, dan, and noblesavage (I forget your name)), there is a pretty lengthy Greg Howe interview (audio, btw) on his website. I'm only a few minutes in, but it's pretty cool so far.

For those that are interested (probably not many more than myself, dan, and noblesavage (I forget your name)), there is a pretty lengthy Greg Howe interview (audio, btw) on his website. I'm only a few minutes in, but it's pretty cool so far.

My name is Chris, just in case you where wondering.:lol:

I'll give it a listen now.

Edit: Interesting interview. I never knew he played with NSYNC..! I'll start the second half tomorrow as my ass hurts from sitting in my computer chair for too long.

Yeah...I know for sure that he did at least one Nsync tour and he did with with Justin Timberlake's solo act too. I doubt the costumes were as enticing as those on the Michael Jackson tour,but the paycheck was probably as good/better.

BTW, the whole interview is definitely worth checking out (finally finished it). They play one of the new tunes at the end too. I couldn't really give it my full attention at the time, but I liked the bits I caught.

Did he make mention of that screaming fanatic in Lubbock, TX during the Howe II tour back in 1989? Al signed my poster, "Thanks for kicking my ASS!". Of course, Greg would only have remembrance of the unable-to-speak, mouth-wide-open nitwit standing in front of him at Perkins Music the following morning.

And, yes, add me to your list of those interested, Drew. Thanks for posting!