The Official Band/Project/Whatever (yours or anyones) Promotion Thread

When did Mork Gryning break up?

Also, looks like I'm filling in on bass for some shows with a band called Shaded Enmity. Quite different from Skelator, melodic death with some catchy-ass melodies. The album Like Prayers on Deaf Ears is phenominal and I'm really excited to be playing these shows.

Goodbye free time!

A few years ago. My brother knows the guitarist!

Shaded Enmity sound fucking awesome btw. Love the melodies. And the drummer means business with those blastbeats.

There's a really awesome acoustic track called Adventures in Suicide that even if people aren't fans of the rest of the stuff, that 2 minutes is just incredible. I'll see if it's cool with the dudes for me to post that.

I'm pretty excited to be working with these guys, not to mention the guitarist Rob is one of my best friends for years and I've never been in a band with the guy. Pretty exciting for me.

Anybody who's into the whole funk/fusion/instrumental rock type stuff should check out the Bombastic Meatbats cd coming out on Sept. 15th. It's a side project featuring Chad Smith (Red Hot Chili Peppers), Jeff Kollman (one of my favorite guitarists, from Cosmosquad, one of my favorite bands), Ed Roth (keys), and Kevin Chown. The group was born out of pre-rehearsal jam sessions when Chad, Jeff, and Ed were playing with Glenn Hughes. They've got 4 or 5 tunes up on their myspace....should be a killer release.

it's really a shame this band didn't release an album yet!! but the demos are mind blowing and i mean it ! for all the post /space /HYBRIDE METAL FANS here this could be one of your dreams ! please check it out and give me your thougths : www.myspace.com/mytramusic

it's really a shame this band didn't release an album yet!! but the demos are mind blowing and i mean it ! for all the post /space /HYBRIDE METAL FANS here this could be one of your dreams ! please check it out and give me your thougths : www.myspace.com/mytramusic

My mind is intact but it wasn't bad at all. A little boring with everything being instrumental and all, but there were a lot of parts I liked. Especially in Seraph.

well i don't think there is a space for vocals in what they are traying to do but i just like it this way .in addition i never heard something so creative like this from a long time ago i can say it 's the first time for me to listen to something like that. if it is not the same case with u Phanto please give me names because i liked that very much .but after all i find it something amazing for a first demo ,there is a 2d one too and it 's also good thoug it seems to be the same thing ...

well i don't think there is a space for vocals in what they are traying to do but i just like it this way .in addition i never heard something so creative like this from a long time ago i can say it 's the first time for me to listen to something like that. if it is not the same case with u Phanto please give me names because i liked that very much .but after all i find it something amazing for a first demo ,there is a 2d one too and it 's also good thoug it seems to be the same thing ...

I'm not sure what you mean when you say creative. Original?

Oh man.. that sucks!!! That dude looked so evil and mean in all his pics!! It was like.. WOAH! That guy looks SO METAL AND MEAN YEAH!!!!!! Sorry about that!

So will you be holding auditions soon for a new singer+guitarist or new guitarist and seperate singer?
Depends. Right now we're just getting some live shows taken care of with our friend Dave.

And Zach, yeah, someone's in the swing of things, sorta.

Oh wow! LOL!! I burst out laughing at 2:28. Great choice of backdrop video for a Christian rock metal music video! lolllllllllllllllllllll

And yeah the guitarist needs to work on his vibrato or something cause hes bending out of tune and its annoying lol.