The Official Band/Project/Whatever (yours or anyones) Promotion Thread

I read from Facebook that Jeff started to record the rhytm guitars some hours ago. Great to hear! :kickass:

Another static video by me:

Last edited by a moderator:
Listening now. Forgotten Sin and Humanity Dethroned are definitely going straight to my Fight Music playlist when the cd arrives. :headbang: That's music to own face to.

And Salvation Denied too.

Rhythm guitars are almost done. Then bass, solos, and vocals. Sounding friggin' sweet so far... Andy knows his shit in the studio, so we're all happy with it. In the meantime, I'm wailing on the rest of the band at Mario Kart, and Ben and I are enjoying the German beer at night. At the store, we saw "Heavy!" magazine, which is a German metal mag that interviewed us. We felt really cool, haha. That's about it.

I thought of something!!

I find it kinda funny that Jeff is giving us such detailed updates that he's even talking about how badly he owns his bandmates' faces at Mario Kart while every single other band's forum I post on takes forever for their updates and said updates always say the same thing. "We're working and getting stuff done."

I thought of something!!

I find it kinda funny that Jeff is giving us such detailed updates that he's even talking about how badly he owns his bandmates' faces at Mario Kart while every single other band's forum I post on takes forever for their updates and said updates always say the same thing. "We're working and getting stuff done."
Well, Harris... this is the reason most guitarists are better than me. They're busy playing guitar while I'm posting on the internet.

In other news, we found a bar nearby where the bartender speaks a little bit of English. Needless to say, I'm completely rocked right now. Warsteiner, Warbuger, and, to a lesser extent, Krombacher, are great beers. Also, throw in a shot of whatever the hell liquor I drank earlier. I have no idea what it said.

For anyone who loves a good classic power/speed band, check out ReinXeed...I just heard the promo for their debut album The Light...holy smokage! It's almost a one-man band, Tommy Johansson is both an amazing guitarist and vocalist, and also does the keys. They really need a new official website though, it looks like shit and hasn't been updated since last summer :lol: Thankfully the myspace is a little better maintained...

ReinXeed myspace