The Official Doom Thread

Climb Thar Hill

not family oriented
Jan 23, 2006
Tomb of the Giants
Let us see if this idear takes off. Thread can be moved/stickied here or in the reviews section. New, classic, uber kvlt underground, etc...All Doom all the time! :kickass:

hour13.jpg

Hour of 13

Debut album set to come out November 1st
Sumissive to Evil MP3

==========
Spiritual follow-up to Oversoul's Seven Days in November
dwellWithin.jpg

Dwell Within

Demo out now
Awakened Path MP3

==========

Early Saint Vitus and Electric Wizard influences from this Italian band
copertina_lordsofmercy.jpg

Doomraiser

Lords of Mercy out now
The Age of Christ MP3

[/toolazytodoproperdescriptions
Just listen!!!! :kickass:

Cool, I'll start downloading when I get back home, since I'm currently at my parents place.

Hm, what was the name of that awesome band that RiA recomended some time back? All their CDs were out print and I remember the cover having a red logo and being black and white... which should really narrow the possibilites down :loco:

Cool, I'll start downloading when I get back home, since I'm currently at my parents place.

Hm, what was the name of that awesome band that RiA recomended some time back? All their CDs were out print and I remember the cover having a red logo and being black and white... which should really narrow the possibilites down :loco:

Thorns of the Carrion. :kickass:

I'd like to hear some Lamp of Thoth going on in this thread.

Also, does anyone around here listen to Dolorian and Unholy? If not, I might upload some of that shit. I guess Dolorian isn't really Doom, but it's doomy.

ive always been interested in dolorian, but never properly heard them.

also, i really need to get Funeral early stuff

I'd like to hear some Lamp of Thoth going on in this thread.

Also, does anyone around here listen to Dolorian and Unholy? If not, I might upload some of that shit. I guess Dolorian isn't really Doom, but it's doomy.

I do enjoy me some Dolorian from time to time. Unholy, I'm unfamiliar with.