The Official Doom Thread

What do you guys think of Serpentcult? Imo it was a total let down.

Why was it a "total let down"? I mean, if you expected to listen to TPOG oriented doom metal, it's reasonable that you might got dissapointed, then again you should have expected something different. I like that e.p. a lot, more old school-ish than TPOG, definetaly not THAT good, but crushing enough to be loved.

I wasn't exactly sure what I would except accually. I have nothing against their style in general, the problem is that all tracks feel like filler tracks imo. Nothing memorable. Maybe I need to listen more. :)

Doom makes me cry. I can't listen to a band without a blast.

Your sister's genital warts makes her cry whenever your daddy touches her at night. Get the fuck out here and go get your blast from your bf Matt's cock. Or choose from one of 6 resident RC Matt's. I'm sure they would be more than happy to make those cheeks a little rosier.

Hooked up my new record player and put on the Lamp of Thoth EP.

HOLY.FUCKING.SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :headbang::kickass::headbang::kickass:

Brandon, you're seeing these guys with Pagan Altar and Warning whilst over in London, right?!!?

Fuck yes I am! :kickass: I cannot wait to fucking hear this EP. Can you rip vinyls? My EP is sitting here wanting to be played. I want to hear the Frost and Fire Cover, one of my favourite Cirith Ungol songs!

Fuck yes I am! :kickass: I cannot wait to fucking hear this EP. Can you rip vinyls? My EP is sitting here wanting to be played. I want to hear the Frost and Fire Cover, one of my favourite Cirith Ungol songs!

Wish I could, broheim :(

I just got my record player so I'm not even sure how I would go about ripping the album. That Frost and Fire cover though, gooooood shit.

Lamp of Thoth are overrated as fuck.

I'm listening to the Demo again and Pagan Daze, Wings of Doom, and Skull Fuel are fucking fantastic tracks! The rest are pretty mediocre; however, that being said, those tracks are not overrated as fuck! :p

The Blood Farmers and Well of Souls tracks fucking ruled! I should look into them some more. What is this Spiritu stuff?

In other news, I forgot how much Mirror of Deception fucking rules! :kickass: :kickass: