The Official Doom Thread

try Mindrot - Dawning and Morgion - Solinari if you havent

maybe even Orphaned Land - Sahara

Funeral - From These Wounds

then get Winter - Into Darkness if you don't already have it.

This is pretty decent.

I second your Mindrot and Morgion recommendations. These two bands entire discographies are Essential

Necare - Ruin is also a personal fave of mine. If the song Gethsemane isn't doom, I don't know what is.

I'm getting in the Morgion - Rabid Decay demo next week. From what I understand, they were purely Death Metal at that stage. It should be an interesting listen.

doom-screenshots-7.jpg

Doom makes me cry. I can't listen to a band without a blast.

Kill yourself. Please. Just fucking off yourself. For the sake of the sanity of the world, stick a fucking loaded gun to your fucking useless head and pull the fucking trigger.

Make sure you quote Job For A Cowboy in your suicide note... because A) I've been hoping for an excuse to make sure they don't make anymore shit music, and B) Your vocals sound just like that fags, which is deserving of much public humiliation you deathcore cocksucker.

Just die. You're a waste upon society.

Edit: Thank fuck for Firefox's spell check function. I am way to drunk to construct a sentence on my own.

What do you guys think of Serpentcult? Imo it was a total let down.

And I Hate should release a The Doomsday Cult compilation with everything they have released imo. :p