The Official GMD - Get to know your fellow forumers survery!

1) What is your name?
Kevin

2) Where do you live?
Mason, Ohio

3) Why are you on this forum? What brought you here, etc.
Random google search.

4) Top five favorite bands at the moment?
Blood Freak
Frightmare
Alice In Chains
Terrorizer
The Misfits

5) Five albums that had a great impact on you?
Metallica - ...And Justice For All
Slayer - Reign In Blood
Alice In Chains - Dirt
Emperor - In The Nightside Eclipse
Darkthrone - Transilvanian Hunger

6) Anything else you'd like to mention about yourself?
No

1) What is your name?
Eric
2) Where do you live?
Texas
i googled metal forums. and i like metal.
Slayer,Morbid Preist,Possessed,Demilich,Dark Angel, but its constantly changing
Nespithe, Darkness descnds,7 churches, Spectrum of Death, Final Holocaust.
click here to learn more about me, i think you will enjoy it.http://www.bmezine.com/news/people/A10101/subint.html

Hello,

I'm Andromidius (or Matthew, if you prefer - I don't really care either way), I'm 21 and I'm from Bristol in the UK.

Thrilling, huh?

I like to think of myself as being a bit of a Viking. Only without the big axe or longship.

As you can imagine, I like Metal. Mostly the more extreme genres, but I can stretch to most things (bar the 'cores, which irratate me somewhat). I mostly focus on Death and Black Metal though, with a bit of Grind thrown in for good measure.

Bands I like:
Aeon, Amon Amarth, Amputated, Arch Enemy, Behemoth, Bolt Thrower, Cannibal Corpse, Crepitation, Cryptopsy, Deicide, Emperor, Enslaved, Funker Vogt (non-Metal, before you ask), Godspeed You! Black Emperor (again, non-metal), Gorgoroth, Gorguts, Nile, Origin, Skinless, Slayer, Sunn O))), Symphony X, Testament, The Berzerker, White Zombie...

Well, I like alot of music. Let's leave it at that. That's just a quick selection.

Anyways, that's me in a nutshell.

1) What is your name?
Kevin

2) Where do you live?
Mason, Ohio

Random google search.

Blood Freak
Frightmare
Alice In Chains
Terrorizer
The Misfits

Metallica - ...And Justice For All
Slayer - Reign In Blood
Alice In Chains - Dirt
Emperor - In The Nightside Eclipse
Darkthrone - Transilvanian Hunger

No

Fuck, you're in Mason?

I'm a 15 minute drive from you (Tri-County area).

I saw Amputated live about a month ago. And I nearly passed out from dehydration and dizzyness from extreme windmilling next to Morbid Mark.

Their album is nothing compared to the live performance. The fact the vocals are shrieked instead makes such a difference, and you can really appreciate their musicial skill (especially the drummer).

And Mark is a funny guy, he was cracking off jokes in between songs. Was a great laugh.

I saw Amputated live about a month ago. And I nearly passed out from dehydration and dizzyness from extreme windmilling next to Morbid Mark.

Their album is nothing compared to the live performance. The fact the vocals are shrieked instead makes such a difference, and you can really appreciate their musicial skill (especially the drummer).

And Mark is a funny guy, he was cracking off jokes in between songs. Was a great laugh.
British Brutal DM seems to really hit up the humor side, which I don't mind on occasion.

:rolleyes:

You guys are way to fucking sensitive about the subincision. Grow up. OMG HIS WEINER IS WEIRD LOOKING ROFL GROSS!!!

Did any of you read the article or know anything about the procedure? Doubtful.

l_ea7d9ff75c56a3222347519fc9a329e5.jpg

1) What is your name? Adam

2) Where do you live? Texas

3) Why are you on this forum? What brought you here, etc. I dont remember why, its been a while

4) Top five favorite bands at the moment? iced earth, death, blind guardian, dream theater, sonata artica

alive in athens by iced earth - it got me into metal
images and words by dream theater - got me into prog
mix cd of burzum and mayhem - got me into black metal
heaven and hell by black sabbath
mix cd of pantera

6) Anything else you'd like to mention about yourself? i like BMXing, money, metal