The Official GMD - Get to know your fellow forumers survery!

1) What is your name? Adam

2) Where do you live? Texas

3) Why are you on this forum? What brought you here, etc. I dont remember why, its been a while

4) Top five favorite bands at the moment? iced earth, death, blind guardian, dream theater, sonata artica

5) Five albums that had a great impact on you?
alive in athens by iced earth - it got me into metal
images and words by dream theater - got me into prog
mix cd of burzum and mayhem - got me into black metal
heaven and hell by black sabbath
mix cd of pantera

6) Anything else you'd like to mention about yourself? i like BMXing, money, metal

I would really like to know what you meant. It is frustrating to see a bunch of people immediately condemn something they know nothing about.

I am condemning you for formulating an instant opinion on something I am 99.9% sure you know nothing about.

I just wouldn't do something like that. I'm not crazy enough. I scrolled down far enough to know the purpose behind it, but I still wonder why anyone would pierce their penis like that.

Well the most common reason is for increased sensitivity due to the exposing of more nerves along the shaft. Basically it is for increased sexual pleasure in many cases. Not as crazy a reason as you would expect.

This is goi0gn way off topic. I think we pretty much said what can be said. Lets let the thread resume.

:rolleyes:

You guys are way to fucking sensitive about the subincision. Grow up. OMG HIS WEINER IS WEIRD LOOKING ROFL GROSS!!!

Did any of you read the article or know anything about the procedure? Doubtful.

lol the article is very intresting. like it said at the end, sexual pleasure is one of life's greatest gifts. i dont kow why that stuff appeals to me, but you know that is metal lyric material, so theres a trend.

:rolleyes:

You guys are way to fucking sensitive about the subincision. Grow up. OMG HIS WEINER IS WEIRD LOOKING ROFL GROSS!!!

Did any of you read the article or know anything about the procedure? Doubtful.

I actually read the entire article and still find it pretty disgusting. I don't really care if he does it, but it disturbs me. I swear to God, my penis hurt the entire time I read it.

1) What is your name?

Adam Jones

2) Where do you live?

Derby, England

3) Why are you on this forum? What brought you here, etc.

Found it randomly a few weeks ago. Joined up then realised that the majority of the threads went insanely off topic after a few pages. Was on the internet last night, was insanely bored and thought I'd start posting anyway.

4) Top five favorite bands at the moment?

Akercocke
Nile
Bathory
Vital Remains
Immortal

Akercocke ~ "Choronzon"
Nile ~ "In Their Darkened Shrines"
Vital Remains ~ "Dechristianize"
Shadow of the Colossus OST
Metallica ~ "Ride the Lightning"

6) Anything else you'd like to mention about yourself?

I love women with massive tits. I'm the administrator of the Akercocke forum, I'm David Gray's drum tech, I do Wing Chun and love Guinness, Lumberjacks, Pirates, Vikings, Cavemen, Being English, Earl Grey Tea, Age of Empires II, Final Fantasy, Halo, The Art of War and watching people get blown up or decapitated on film as violently and unnecessarily violent as possible.

1) What is your name?
Mitch

2) Where do you live?
Melbourne, Australia

Joined this place for the Lord forum, and have slowly spread out to the other various band forums on here too.

Iced Earth, Motorhead, Be'lakor, Dio and Testament.

KISS - Alive III
Queensryche - Operation Mindcrime
Black Sabbath - Sabbath Bloody Sabbath
Dungeon - Ressurection
In Malices Wake - Blackened Skies

No.

1) What is your name?
Zack

2) Where do you live?
Portland, OR

I come to this site normally for reviews and I decided to check out the Community section.

5. Katatonia
4. Neurosis
3. Down
2. Solitude Aeturnus
1. Candlemass

5. Asphyx - The Rack
4. Anthrax - Spreading the Disease
3. Candlemass - Epicus Doomicus Metallicus
2. Down - Nola
1. Motorhead - Overkill

I play guitar for a classic rock tribute band called Teazer. I was a defensive lineman for my high school football team.