The OFFICIAL House Thread

sunofalightbulb

More Kvlt Than Ever
this is mostly for the fans from the Metal Chat forum that found ourselves getting horridly off topic while discussing the new Iron Maiden disc. haha

what are your thoughts on the most recent season, and all its angles and subtleties? i personally am anxious to see what happens with every week, but have this strange feeling the season is going to end on a cliffhanger of some sort.

discuss! :)

It was a good show, and I find *some* of the characters interesting.

Yet, it follows the same plot patterns endlessly, so it can get tedious.

i understand what you mean. after watching a marathon one sunday afternoon, it does get very repetitive. however, to me it doesn't make it unwatchable. i am a big fan of the wit and the writing, even if it seems like he takes stabs at the same things again and again. i guess i am just in the frame of mind where that stuff isn't getting old.

the real test will be when i finally purchase the seasons on DVD and try to watch the same episodes again and again. i think one advantage House has is that i don't watch it every single time an episode is on tv...only when new ones are.

Nip/Tuck is a show that is right now making 'pushing the envelope' almost a dead idea.

In House, Wilson is the only character I particularly don't like. The best thing about this season is how the show has expanded. The characters are developing, and there are more sub plots and episodes that dont just stick to the hospital criteria. there is more variation and more out-of-hospital action.

In House, Wilson is the only character I particularly don't like. The best thing about this season is how the show has expanded. The characters are developing, and there are more sub plots and episodes that dont just stick to the hospital criteria. there is more variation and more out-of-hospital action.

right, and its not so much a one-sided, self-centered show towards only House. now the actions of everyone else are documented and focused upon. sure it has an ultimate effect, but its not always toward House.