The official "Post here if your are a regular" thread

IOfTheStorm said:
Yes the Nevermore forum sucks now (and it did since mid 2003), but hey start thinking who really made it suck so much.

this is a great idea for a poll on the nevermore board

Pyrus said:
I blame Rebirth, Caps-guy and those two dumbass refugees from the Steve Smyth board. Those two weren't around long, but god DAMN did they drop the board IQ! Also, Cara's hiatus and the disappearances of Lord of Metal & Retarded Penguin hurt.

nah you can't blame rebirth, he's always been a part of it, just like jesus and ham!

but yes all the people who have left have made a big difference, rp, lom, trapped, ledmag

the one's who replace them don't fill the void.

I once calculated the date where my hatred of new members began.. I forget what it was.. but I still stand by that date, whatever it was.
(ok I remember isabel was after that date cause she complained at my comment, and I can't hate her! so "almost" everybody from then on)

Chromatose said:
nah you can't blame rebirth, he's always been a part of it, just like jesus and ham!

but yes all the people who have left have made a big difference, rp, lom, trapped, ledmag

the one's who replace them don't fill the void.

I once calculated the date where my hatred of new members began.. I forget what it was.. but I still stand by that date, whatever it was.
(ok I remember isabel was after that date cause she complained at my comment, and I can't hate her! so "almost" everybody from then on)

may 2003 i believe