The Official Royal Carnage Mix CD(s)

Necromunchkin

Lord of the Whisky
Sep 21, 2002
Arizona
Visit site
So I had this thought whilst consuming Irish Whisky and listening to some NWOBHM...

We should have a mix CD (or two or how ever many). Seriously, I bet everyone one of us could decide the perfect song they would want on it. If any of us don't have the particular track receommended, the person recommending it jewsendsit on up, and whoever needs it downloads. Once we have compiled the songs for all participating, we put it together, burn ourselves a copy, and think of our fellow boardmates whilst listening.

Just a thought :D

We can always have a couple of cds, one with one type of songs, another with a different musical approach. This has a few possibilities.

And yes, I would enjoy your suggestion. Word.

Moose would pick a track of a British socialite speaking in monotone for sixteen minutes while his girlfriend backed his voice with the beat of a spoon on wood.

No thanks.

I've been listening to the Corrupt and Lethal demo tapes a lot lately, they've been kicking my ass. Do you have mp3s of the Corrupt tape? I would have to assume that you have mp3s of your own demo. You should upload them for me kthxetc.

I've been listening to the Corrupt and Lethal demo tapes a lot lately, they've been kicking my ass. Do you have mp3s of the Corrupt tape? I would have to assume that you have mp3s of your own demo. You should upload them for me kthxetc.

Sure thing, remind me tomorrow... I think the only corrupt demo I have on the machine is Born of Greed, but maybe that's the one you want?

I wasn't aware that they had other demos, but yeah.

They have three more actually, Shotgun Death, Destroyed Beyond Recognition and Lethal Anger... Corrupt is a band that keeps getting better though so thus far it's best to work ones way backwards with them I suppose. They're recoring/just recorded (dunno if they are done yet) their debut album Slavestate Serenades now as well, ooooh yeah

I thought those were recorded under a different name? Or is that another band I'm thinking of...oh well, doesn't matter, I'm sure Born Of Greed is the better of them all. I love the 7" as well, and yeah, I'm greatly anticipating the full-length. Lethal/Corrupt split in the future? ;) BTW, I'm going to try to get back in contact with my friend from Eliminator to see what the fuck is going on with that release he and Vic are supposed to be planning if you're still interested in that.