The Official WANT thread

I think we'll have to lock in mortal combat over it. I'm serious.

scorpion_mortal_kombat.gif

I really want the new Rurouni Kenshin anime to be good. I also want it in english, and I also want it to stick to the manga and have the last story arc deal with Enishi and his jinchu. None of this "Kenshin goes off to war and gets an STD and dies" bullshit. That's one OVA that I'm never gonna watch.

^ How about a full fleged remake of VIII instead? :D

I want all issues of Spawn!

Shouldn't be that hard. You'd just need a chunk of money. Thankfully, the first issues were MASS produced, so they're not hard to find at all. Hell, the first one is MAYBE $5 online. Issues 95+ is where Amazon gets kinda lame and doesn't have em though. A good comic book store would be the best bet. I've got Issues 1-95 in hardcover/paperback form, but something about having a shitload of single issues appeals to me. :lol:

Shouldn't be that hard. You'd just need a chunk of money. Thankfully, the first issues were MASS produced, so they're not hard to find at all. Hell, the first one is MAYBE $5 online. Issues 95+ is where Amazon gets kinda lame and doesn't have em though. A good comic book store would be the best bet. I've got Issues 1-95 in hardcover/paperback form, but something about having a shitload of single issues appeals to me. :lol:
The problem is that I'm unemployed, so I have no money.
They're actually re-releasing basically all issues in "books" now, so the first book contains issue 1-6 or something. I'm gonna buy them when I have the money. I know it's much cooler to have all issues one by one, but I'm not a comic-collector, I just want the whole series to read.

Because fuck VIII when compared to VII :lol:
Fuck VIII when compared to any of FF4-9.
As long as they wouldn't change anything (new characters, new quests etc) but the graphics, I would love to see a remake of 7.