The Official WANT thread

I want Chicago to fuck Miami off out of the Eastern Conference Finals (probably not going to happen).
I want the motivation of go and exercise (not happening at the moment!)
I want beer right now
I want a never ending box of McNuggets (this will tie in well with my exercising)

The 3-disk remastered and expanded version of "Human" by Death. June 21st is too far away.

2998d1264085855-wildhearts-antiproduct-loyalties-o2-islington-academy-live-dsc_0915.jpg

I want him. Oh and to be happy.

i want it to be september more than ever. Eternal Empire, On The Backs Of Angels and Locust were all very promissing tracks. september will be an expensive month, but damn, it will also be very great one

want/hope : that a friend of mine can borrow a car for wednesday next week so we can go to see Evile! it's been almost a year and a half ago since i have seen Evile...

QUOTE I used to really want a KV2, but Vs are too impractical for me these days. They look cool but you may as well just use a soloist. QUOTE

yeah, but ive been playing a cheap bolt-on esp v-200 for a while now, and i need to upgrade to the kv2. i have tried a jackson soloist before, but im just too used to the v shape. the v is the only shape ill play from now on. its surprisingly comfortable, and also looks very smexy ;) especially the jackson.

why? whats wrong with an esp? just because there not 'American' doesn't mean there shit. and i ain't no beginner either (i assume that's why you think i don't deserve a king v)
and whats wrong with the word smexy? it just means 'smart and sexy'... jeez.. -_-