The Official WANT thread

I'll agree with him that Gibson are a bit shit too. But the fact that h had to reel off the whole 'Metallica, Lamb of God, megadeth and Slayer used these guitars' arguement has caused me a lot of pain in my sides, and possibly a brain tumor as well so I'm choosing to end this ridiculous debate right away before I cause my sides to explode with laughter :lol:

I love my Gibson and wouldn't trade it for anything. It isn't the best guitar for metal, but for rocking out classic tunes from Cream, Zeppelin and Sabbath it can't be beat. The only downside is it does weigh a ton. I remember hearing complaints about quality back in the 2003 to 2006 years, but I haven't really kept up with the whole guitar thing since then.

Those massive slabs of mahogany at the 12th fret ruin them

LOL. Isn't it more like the 15th fret? My stiff, slow fingers rarely venture higher than the 14th or 15h fret so it is not much of a problem for me. Gibson also made SGs and explorers for those with more ambition. :wave:

I want Capcom to release a download upgrade for Marvel vs. Capcom 3. Having to buy ULTIMATE Marvel vs. Capcom 3 later this year just to get the new stuff is beyond fucking stupid.

But will they? Oh no. They said no. What a bunch of total asses.

It's basically MVC3 redux. Yeah, a game that's barely six months old gets a "redux" edition. 10 new characters, spectator mode, new levels, ALL THINGS THAT SHOULD'VE BEEN IN IT IN THE FIRST PLACE. For a price of $40.

They did the same with Street Fighter 4, only if you had SF4 before SUPER SF4 came out, you could go on the PSN Store and buy Super "Upgrade" for half-price. They're not doing that for Ultimate MVC3 because Capcom is stupid as hell.

Please, for the love of shit tell me one thing - is Strider Hiryu in it?

EDIT: YES HE IS< THANK CUNTING JESUS FUCKING BALLS!! But Firebrand? His name's Red Arremeer, Capcom. You fucking dopes.

I want Coroner's discography to not be so fucking expensive. :mad:
$40 for Grin? $50 for the self titled? $68 for No More Color? WHAT THE FUCK.

312902_154014651348309_113357472080694_308320_5248262_n.jpg

I don't know where he got it, but I want it.