The Opeth Collector's Thread

are those singles official releases or promo's? ... and if so, why aren't they available in stores (or in onlinestores)?
besides, why aren't they on the discography page of the official opeth website?

I've got a signed (by the whole band) copy of Damnation, if anyone is interested.

are u still searching for this single blackhorse?
s355260.jpg

also, this may get me in trouble but does anyone have any video bootlegs of opeth concerts that are actually good quality?

I am. Do you have one?

This thread is a brilliant idea. I know there are a few fanatic collectors out there...
I'm looking for these items:
- Still Life cassette
- Deliverance cassette
- Still Day Beneath The Sun/Patterns in the Ivy II. test press (muhaha... I know it's impossible to find...)

If you want to trade or sell, please contact me.
I have the full disco in vinyl to trade. (Inc. Still Day Beneath The Sun/Patterns in the Ivy II. standard black edition)
+ tons of bootlegs (Inc. 2005-08-15 Budapest, Hungary MASTER MiniDisc, 2005-12-18 Budapest, Hungary MASTER DAT, 2006-07-23 Tolmin, Slovenia MASTED DAT. Ultimate rarities, only one copy in the whole universe...) ;)

Justin!
Where the hell did you find the Still Life cassette?
Is it possible to get another one for me?

Cheers,
Gogsi

Justin!
Where the hell did you find the Still Life cassette?
Is it possible to get another one for me?

Cheers,
Gogsi

Haha.. i know. It was a real find. Cheechonaleash actually tipped me off. It was on eBay Poland. I'll let you know if I see any others! I'm still looking for Morningrise, D1 and D2 cassettes. Keep your eyes open! I also think I'm going to buy the D1 and D2 Metal Mind digipacks. I ordered the BWP one but haven't gotten it yet. Did you get yours?

Haha.. i know. It was a real find. Cheechonaleash actually tipped me off. It was on eBay Poland. I'll let you know if I see any others! I'm still looking for Morningrise, D1 and D2 cassettes. Keep your eyes open! I also think I'm going to buy the D1 and D2 Metal Mind digipacks. I ordered the BWP one but haven't gotten it yet. Did you get yours?

No, I also haven't gotten my copy, yet...
But no worries, I just payed Monday and usually the posting took at least a week from Germany to Hungary.

These Metalmind digis were real surprises for me. I would like to see the Blackwater Park in my hands and then I will decide if I order the other two or not...

What's the difference on the Bwp Digi ? (Just the digi ?)
I never know there are D1 and D2 in Digi out on Metal Mind ??
(I've also ordered the Bwp Digi :) )

the stillday/pitv2 vinyl isnt very rare at all. i usually see one on ebay at least a couple times a month.