MAYH
Still Life
Blackwater Park
Deliverance
Damnation
Ghost Reveries
Lamentations DVD

Opeth belt buckle
Still Life shirt, BWP shirt, Harlequin Forest shirt, and Ghost of Perdition shirt

Ok, I know what you're thinking: "We've already got this thread!" But you would be wrong. This thread isn't a "everybody here post your Opeth collection" thread. Here, collectors can post items that they're looking for, selling, trading, ask about differences between items, ask how to locate certain items, etc. I realized that I kept posting separate threads on cassettes, Polish releases and whatnot. Why not make one thread for it all? I guess if you're not a collector then this doesn't pertain to you unless you are selling something, but I know that there are a few of you out there. So if you are, and you're looking for something, maybe you can find it by posting in here.

As for me.. I'm trying to find out how to get my hands on a Morningrise, Deliverance and Damnation cassette. Also, I was bored today and decided to make a comprehensive Excel spreadsheet of my collection. Check it out HERE if you'd like. It only contains official and unofficial OPETH audio and video releases. No side projects (i.e., Steel, Bloodbath), guest appearances (i.e., Katatonia, Porcupine Tree), releases featuring Opeth members in their pre-Opeth years (i.e., Sarmatia, Amon Amarth), clothing, downloaded concerts, posters, etc. It also doesn't contain all the shit I bought on eBay last week since I didn't get it yet. So if you have any rarities that you're willing to sell missing from that list let me know!

Is it the 2 disc version you're looking for?

There is only the special edition that contains two discs.

Perso, i'm still searching for the Deliverance Edit (The single) and The Drapery Falls Edit (The single)
For The Drapery single, i've only seen once on Ebay...in 2 year :erk:

Blackhorse> Great list ! When I have time i post my list, I think I have some items you don't have (Hum.I believe like the Special edition Of Ghost Reveries in Japan, or the single of Ghost Of Perdition) :)

There is only the special edition that contains two discs.

Perso, i'm still searching for the Deliverance Edit (The single) and The Drapery Falls Edit (The single)
For The Drapery single, i've only seen once on Ebay...in 2 year :erk:

Blackhorse> Great list ! When I have time i post my list, I think I have some items you don't have (Hum.I believe like the Special edition Of Ghost Reveries in Japan, or the single of Ghost Of Perdition) :)

lol the Jap GR special edition is in the mail right now! I actually just ordered it on eBay. And when you say GoP single you mean the "Selections from Ghost Reveries" promo? I've got that on there :D

On Ebay Off course :)

It would also exist a "Grand Conjuration Single" (With the same artwork as the Ghost Reveries promo)

On Ebay Off course :)

It would also exist a "Grand Conjuration Single" (With the same artwork as the Ghost Reveries promo)

Figures lol. I've never seen those on there. Was it eBay France? There used to be this "see all items including those from non-English speaking countries" option in eBay. I can't seem to find it now. Maybe I just haven't tried hard enough :erk:

Edit-- found it

Figures lol. I've never seen those on there. Was it eBay France? There used to be this "see all items including those from non-English speaking countries" option in eBay. I can't seem to find it now. Maybe I just haven't tried hard enough :erk:

I think there is no difference searching on Ebay France or Ebay USA, you'd just to tick some option like "Search Worldwide" Otherwise you are strickly limited to your country/region, and well you don't see all items.
There is also lot of luck to find good items (and surely with no one to make a higher bid) on Ebay ^^ :)

are u still searching for this single blackhorse?
s355260.jpg

also, this may get me in trouble but does anyone have any video bootlegs of opeth concerts that are actually good quality?