The Opeth Collector's Thread

I just ordered three first CD:s, and then I owe all the CD:s they released. Cant wait, once again :kickass:

Not yet, unfortunately... I started to worry in the last few days. Especially because the seller gave not answered to my mails. :( Maybe he is just extremely slow...

I've also purchased it and the seller have mailed me to says it was not available (I've bidded a few days after, you've talked about this on this topic) and he refund my money.
Maybe you're in the same case

Finally I found Deliverance on cassette. It's Polish edition not the Indonesian (I have that, too), in used condition. I bought it from a guy in Hungary. Now my MC collection is complete, because as I know the Ghost reveries was never released officially on MC...
Justin, no worries. I'm working on to find you D1 and D2 on cassette...

Updates Bolded:

Orchid (Reissue 2000)
Morningrise (Reissue 2000)
My Arms, Your Hearse (Reissue 2000)
Still Life (digi 2003)
Still Life (special edition 2008)
Blackwater Park (2001)
Deliverance (2002)
Damnation (2003)
Lamentations DVD (2006)
Ghost Reveries (2005)
Ghost Reveries (special edition 2006)
The Roundhouse Tapes (CD 2007)
Watershed (collector's edition CD+DVD 2008)

Gogsi, if possible, do you think you can try to find some Opeth cassettes for me as well? I got Orchid and BWP so far..

And Blackhorse, I recently picked up the promo issue of Bloodbath - Ressurection through carnage. Interested? ;)

Is the Ghost reveries digipack edition, with autographed booklet rare at all? oh and when (its its even official) did lamentations get released on cd, other than part of the boxed set?

Gogsi, if possible, do you think you can try to find some Opeth cassettes for me as well? I got Orchid and BWP so far..

And Blackhorse, I recently picked up the promo issue of Bloodbath - Ressurection through carnage. Interested? ;)

I will keep an eye open, Distrusted. In Hungary sometimes I came across polish cassette editions, those are also RARE, but not impossible to find... We will see.
I am interested in that Bloodbath promo if that is still available. If possible, please try to keep that for me, maybe we can do an Opeth MC for Bloodbath promo CD trade...
What do you think about it...?

And one more tip for you Distrusted.
Always check Ebay with advanced search. Set the location to whole world (or something like this)...
I know, you missed a quite good deal few days ago. A great guy sold an original Orchid MC for 5 bucks...
:)