The Opeth Collector's Thread

Allright you guys, got ahold of the Ghost Reveries cassette today.
It's licensed from roadrunner as well, and released by Moon records in Ukraine only. Anyways, here's some pics:

PICT0100.jpg

PICT0101.jpg

PICT0102.jpg

PICT0104.jpg

PICT0106.jpg

I picked up the Roundhouse tapes today and just cause im a nice guy i thought i'd upload photos of it!:loco: Sorry about the quality and the size but i took them on my phone.

SlipandDiscFront.jpg

FrontAll.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

BackAll.jpg

Back.jpg

Now heres pics of the booklet in order.

Boolet1.jpg

Booklet2.jpg

Booklet3.jpg

Booklet4.jpg

Booklet5.jpg

Booklet6.jpg

What? Is it out already?! Thought it was the 5th???

By the way, TAPES?!?! Lol... haven't seen one for ages.

That sucks, on amazon they said November 2nd but now it's November 5th, too :/ I'd been looking forward to getting it tomorrow at least

784544073a6003541638l.jpg

Thought id add the Travis Smith cover art for roundhouse, strangely ive had this for over a year !??

Ps cheers to Byron for the cd pics :D

Allright you guys, got ahold of the Ghost Reveries cassette today.
It's licensed from roadrunner as well, and released by Moon records in Ukraine only. Anyways, here's some pics:

PICT0100.jpg

what the hell? are all of opeth´s records available on tapes too? i would buy everyone if they were

here is a video of about 1 year ago, add your collection

Opeth at Loud Park 2006/10/14 Japan

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=US12AV1I

Eh, I'm not one to bash Opeth ever, and I know it was live but I didn't like the clean vocal style on that at all, just didn't fit the song. Lacked all the desperatness in his voice from original recording...Also the clean vocals on 'Soldier of Fortune' sounded different also... I just don't think there was anything wrong with the old style and I hope this isn't a permanent change.

I've been collecting whatever opeth I can find around the local shops and whatnot, got a few things off of ebay, now I think it's time for me to get more. Where should I start though?
I'm thinking vinyl... maybe.

does anyone know if there´s some way to find out which opeth shirts that are official? I bought a opeth t-shirt last year with the logo and a empty moonlandscape and a rotten tree. Now that i´ve come to think of it, i´ve never seen anyone else with a similar shirt and i´ve never seen that picture on any other place. I´m wondering if i´ve got my hands on a rare item or just a carbon copy.