The Opeth Collector's Thread

I've been collecting whatever opeth I can find around the local shops and whatnot, got a few things off of ebay, now I think it's time for me to get more. Where should I start though?
I'm thinking vinyl... maybe.

Totally. Vinyls are the way to go. Some are pretty hard to get though. The Blackwater Park vinyl to be precise. I managed to get my hands on one only this week after a year. Should have it next week hopefully. The vinyls look really cool though especially the artwork. Still Life looks amazing on vinyl.

Yeah. I love the vinyl I already have (Orchid picture disc, Orchid in the sleeve, My Arms Your Hearse pic disc.) Hoping to get Morningrise soon at a shop in Sydney, if I'm lucky, then I'll hit up ebay for some others.
And after that I'll try to get my hands on damnation and deliverance digipack (even though I already have deliverance, its not in absolute top condition).

The vinyl do look awesome though. I love the My Arms Your Hearse one.

I finally got the BWP Metal Mind digipack. I also got the Metal Mind Damnation and Deliverance digipacks. Much cheesier looking than the MFN ones but who cares. There's not much else I need to get. Just the Damnation and Deliverance cassettes and a few other things I'll probably never find. Does anyone know if an Orchid promo exists???

This isn't really a serious post but i just want a bloody t-shirt!

Do you have any idea how hard it is to get a guys size small?!

I don't like girls skinnies and most guys tops are medium at the smallest and look terrible on my fragile skinny petite frame!

HAHA oh well my search continues....

I received my Blackwater Park vinyl today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang: Finally after a year i have it!!!!!!!!!!!:loco::loco:

For the obsessive Opeth collectors, some of you may be interested in a couple of the Bloodbath items that a mate of mine has listed on eBay at the moment.

They were signed by the entire line up at Wacken 05... including Mike Akerfeldt!

This is not something that will come along very often.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI....m=190172308243&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=009

I hope someone on here gets them...

A.

For the obsessive Opeth collectors, some of you may be interested in a couple of the Bloodbath items that a mate of mine has listed on eBay at the moment.

They were signed by the entire line up at Wacken 05... including Mike Akerfeldt!

This is not something that will come along very often.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI....m=190172308243&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=009

I hope someone on here gets them...

A.

I'm kicking myself that i didnt bid on this. I was comtemplating it for ages. :erk:

Actually does anyone know if the Roundhouse tapes is going to be released on vinyl??