The Opeth Collector's Thread

Does anyone know if an Orchid promo exists???

Hope this works, I am a bit of a retard with technology...

As described in previous post, the middle of the 3 is the back of the promo I was sent by Terrorizer Magazine many years ago.

PIC00014.jpg

I found on a shop a 2Vynil version of MAYH but a new one (200?)! with no case! Lots of art on the discs. Is it rare or something? it costs about 30euros, but I'm not sure if I want a reissue.

I found on a shop a 2Vynil version of MAYH but a new one (200?)! with no case! Lots of art on the discs. Is it rare or something? it costs about 30euros, but I'm not sure if I want a reissue.

That must be the picture disc version of it. And yeah its rare enough. Only 2000 made although you can pick it up on ebay pretty easily. That's where i've gotten most of my vinyls.

Interesting that I couldn't find that on ebay.com.au even though I searched the sellers items and all... hmmm. Ohwell.

Anyone else see the candlelight tins on there? Orchid, Morningrise AND My Arms Your Hearse.

Interesting that I couldn't find that on ebay.com.au even though I searched the sellers items and all... hmmm. Ohwell.

Anyone else see the candlelight tins on there? Orchid, Morningrise AND My Arms Your Hearse.

Yeah i saw them there. Im not too bothered with them.I have all the opeth vinyls and im happy with that. Im just concentrating on building my vinyl collection in general now.