The Opeth Collector's Thread

Damn, tough luck dude.

You should like e-mail the seller or something, he seems to have a bunch of orchid tapes, and the one you didn't get didn't get sold either, AFAIK

Don't worry, I bought it the other day when it was re-listed :). I also got the Orchid original release cd, and on boxing day I received my Still Life vinyl.

considering buying the turkish morningrise and mayh tapes that have been listed.

Don't worry, I bought it the other day when it was re-listed :). I also got the Orchid original release cd, and on boxing day I received my Still Life vinyl.

considering buying the turkish morningrise and mayh tapes that have been listed.

I've got the turkish morningrise tape, and i really hate the layout, but still, as a collector it's cool.

Anyhow, I picked up the indonesian tape version of 'Ghost Reveries' some days ago. Now I got the Ukranian one and the Indonesian, the ones AFAIK is the only ones out.

yeah thats pretty rare^ only promo people, like the rr street team have that particular disc. Luckily i have one because my friend hates opeth and is on the rr street team. Its got a radio edit of ghost of perdition on it.

ah if only i were not too lazy to register with ebay.

on a related note, does anyone know if there exists a STILL LIFE wall poster?

If anyone has or knows where they coud get the "O" logo shirt from the European tour in 2005, that would be great. Short sleeve or long, preferably size S or M. I'd be willing to offer cash or trade something good for it. (Please send a PM instead of just responding here if you think you can help.) Thanks.

God damn it, i knew i should've picked it up from a swedish auction site.
But that seller won it instead of me...and it ended on 40 kronor, which is like 6 dollars.

I got mine for 9 euro i think. And a few months ago i came across it going for 40 or sixty dollars. Crazy price!:zombie:

I got mine for 9 euro i think. And a few months ago i came across it going for 40 or sixty dollars. Crazy price!:zombie:

Yeah, indeed. I want that CD though. But i'm not ready to pay such a crazy ammount for it. More like the one i mentioned, 6-7 bucks :)

If anyone of you guys have the polish tape versions of Morningrise and MAYH, and would be willing to sell them, don't hesistate to contact me. Trades are also welcome.

I might just recieve the Still Life MC today, swell, indeed :)

Got the Stille Life MC today, and I also won the Opeth - Damnation MC on eBay, I think I might've snatched it from Blackhorse =P
Anyhow, pics of the MC will show up when I recieve it.

Got the indonesian 'Ghost Reveries' today, and Blackhorse, I really don't think it's a bootleg, since it got the offical tax sticker on it,
and the bootlegs in for example indonesia can't wear those.