The Opeth Collector's Thread

There chance of a higher value is not important to me. I give my stuff from Opeth never more away.

Oh yes the black pressing of Morningrise is great. I also have this pressing. Not sealed but in new condition. ;)

I will be glad about the pictures of your collection.

Allright, I wouldn't know, since I haven't played it (thus, being sealed ;))
I should get the gatefold reissue i guess.

I will try to take pics tomorrow then.

Wowwww...
The Turkish Morningrise is absolutely new for me.
I remember I saw the Ukrainan version of Ghost Reveries once on Ebay.
I think there is a 0.4.3 version of MAYH out there, but I don't know what is the difference between that and the Mystic version.

Maybe Blackhorse can tell us, I think he has both.
BTW, where is he?
Did not see him here a long time...

My opeth tapes, still missing the Metal Mind deliverance.

pict1022rl9.jpg

(In order: )
Opeth - Orchid (Mystic Productions)
Opeth - Morningrise (Mystic Productions, still sealed)
Opeth - Morningrise (Turkish label, can't remember the name)
Opeth - My arms, your hearse (Mystic Productions)
Opeth - Still Life (Metal Mind Productions)
Opeth - Blackwater Park (Metal Mind Productions)
Opeth - Damnation (Metal Mind Productions)
Opeth - Ghost reveries (Moon Records, Ukraine)
Opeth - Ghost reveries (Indian edition, can't remember name, with taxsticker, so it's official)​

My Opeth collection is all digital locked inside my hard drive because being an on the move job person... I have since shed most material music in exhange for mere uploads from my friends' collection straight into my library where it is all locked away. It all sounds the same to me at any rate since I have only 80 percent hearing in one of my ears...
Doesn't make me any less of a fan, just not really all that material of one. T-shirts are great though. My friend John had an Orchid tour t-shirt and has yet to let me have it...

Wowwww...
The Turkish Morningrise is absolutely new for me.
I remember I saw the Ukrainan version of Ghost Reveries once on Ebay.
I think there is a 0.4.3 version of MAYH out there, but I don't know what is the difference between that and the Mystic version.

Maybe Blackhorse can tell us, I think he has both.
BTW, where is he?
Did not see him here a long time...

Heheh, allright. I was able to buy the turkish version of MAYH as well at the same time, but i didn't feel like it...I regret it now though.
Yeah, that's the one I bought.
Yes there is, Blackhorse has it, the artwork is different if i recall it correctly.

I have no idea, he hasn't been here for a long time..

I have all of their albums on cd.
I have Orchid, MAYH, SL, and Damnation on Vinyl...no picture discs because they have sucky sound quality and I love listening to the 'peth on vinyl, really suits them. I really need to complete my Opeth vinyl collection...

would anybody be interested in selling me a copy of ghost reveries on vinyl? if so PM me and we'll work out a price, i have been looking for this for a very long time and oddly can't find it

thanks all

would anybody be interested in selling me a copy of ghost reveries on vinyl? if so PM me and we'll work out a price, i have been looking for this for a very long time and oddly can't find it

thanks all

I have a copy, but the sleeve has some damage on it, from pressure when stacked without protective sleeves, but the vinyls themsleves are in tiptop shape.

My CD's in releaseorder;

Orchid [Irond Russia, 2003]
Morningrise [Irond Russia, 2003]
My arms, Your hearse [Irond Russia, 2003]
Still Life [Peaceville, Digipak, 2003]
Blackwater Park Special Edition [KOCH, 2002]
Blackwater Park [Sony/MFN, 2006]
Deliverance [Music For Nations, 2002]
Damnation [Sony/MFN, 2006]
Ghost Reveries [Roadrunner Russia, 2005]
Ghost Reveries Special Edition [Roadrunner Records, 2006]
(Bought this one in london, that explains the sticker there :) )
Still Life [Peaceville, digibook, 2008]

Pretty random stuff and issues, lol.
I'm not to keen on CDs in general, cassettes and vinyl are my main formats.
I'm currently completing the CD collection though.

pict1070tv5.jpg

yeah this thread is great, i love collecting opeth, and i may have tracked down a few gems for a cheap orice coming my way near the end of the month.

vinyl is great :)