The Opeth Collector's Thread

Due to some seriously hard financial times of late, I may have to sell my copy of BWP and Still Life on vinyl. These are the original Music For Nation pressings. I thought i'd let all of you know here before I decide to throw them up on Ebay if it comes to it.

Due to some seriously hard financial times of late, I may have to sell my copy of BWP and Still Life on vinyl. These are the original Music For Nation pressings. I thought i'd let all of you know here before I decide to throw them up on Ebay if it comes to it.

anyone know where i can get a medium ghost reveries t-shirt? im hearing that these are discontinued.. im also interested in knowing what other opeth t-shirts have been discontinued

thanks

im selling my opeth collection which has a ton of rarities in it. morningrise promo tape, bwp first press lp, deliverance radio edit single, windowpane vhs, still day beneath the sun 7" to name a few. mail me at dhusinathan@hotmail.com and ill send a complete list for those who are interested.

edit: i forgot that my collection is at my parents house atm, so i cant send the list right away since i cant remember it all. but you can write me anyway and ill send the list when its done.

Today i´ve got the japanese BWP cd from Victor Records for 24,99 Dollars without shippingcosts.

I´ve traded the CD of from 34.99 to 24.99 down.

VICP-61363.jpg

It is out of print I think.

Does Anybody ever see this release...?
http://www.metal-archives.com/release.php?id=212379
Strange. I have this but with different cover, and tracks edited shorter...

It is as strange as the Grand Conjuration 1track promo.
Few people heard about it, but nobody see that real...

http://www.metal-archives.com/release.php?id=92422

Yes. I am also surprised about this two things.
Who knows how many discs were pressed.
This are things we never get in our whole life.

Also the Demo cassettes. :D

Two new pictures.

dsc008849qun.jpg

dsc00895uurw.jpg

dsc00904kwis.jpg

Today I´ve bought the japanese version of BWP. This is not on the pictures. The CD must come to me first. :D

Tody I saw that both Ghost Reveries vinyls have colour differences. One vinylcover is more green and the other one is more yellow. Thats not the camera.
Also the both My Arms, Your Hearse pressings from Displeased Records. The first is more blue and the second one is more violet.