The Opeth Collector's Thread

:)
My Holy Grail
MRtest.jpg

It looks beautiful gumtree, and just like mine. :) Together with the test pressings from "Orchid" and "My Arms Your Hearse" its definately one of the most beautiful gems in my collection. :kickass: Definately a "holy grail"!

Now I am only awaiting the test pressings from the Opeth Wooden Box. :headbang:

I like these stories...
It is a great mission to find the pair...
;)

Once I bought a test pressing of an Anthrax bootleg DLP on a music fair.
At home I realized that I have 2 of disc1.
I believe there is a poor guy somewhere who has two disc2...
:lol:

i have orchid test-test pressing limited to 1 .... ive got 1/2 , nobody knows where the other piece is

I like these stories...
It is a great mission to find the pair...
;)

Once I bought a test pressing of an Anthrax bootleg DLP on a music fair.
At home I realized that I have 2 of disc1.
I believe there is a poor guy somewhere who has two disc2...
:lol:

HAHAHA these are awesome stories

I think my own personal holy grail when it comes to Opeth would be the original Music for Nations vinyl pressing of Blackwater Park. It cost me a lot, €130 to be exact, but I was so happy when I finally got it. It was the last Opeth vinyl that I needed to get as Watershed wasn't out at the time and I had all the other vinyls up to Ghost Reveries.

After that my other holy grail is my cd copy of Still Life that I got signed by Peter, Mike and Mendez. :)

I think my own personal holy grail when it comes to Opeth would be the original Music for Nations vinyl pressing of Blackwater Park. It cost me a lot, €130 to be exact, but I was so happy when I finally got it. It was the last Opeth vinyl that I needed to get as Watershed wasn't out at the time and I had all the other vinyls up to Ghost Reveries.

After that my other holy grail is my cd copy of Still Life that I got signed by Peter, Mike and Mendez. :)

Oh wow 130 €. Last year I paid 125 € for it.

After the ReReleases the original pressing from BWP goes out for only 30 € to 40 € on german ebay for three times.

Just thought I would like to share with you all that I received a new "Holy Grail" in my collection, namely the "Still Day Beneath the Sun" 7" on grey vinyl. :kickass:

It looks abolutely fantastic and will definately be one of the most beautiful and treasured gems in my Opeth-collection. :headbang: