The Opeth joke thread

T3hLep4rAffinity said:
How did Martin Lopez know that princess Diana had dandruff?
They found her head and shoulders under the steering wheel.

HAHAHA, princess di sucks.

Whats the difference between Princess Di and Pink Floyd?

Thier last big hits were The Wall.

MIke to Peter : [Aronold accent] U are a guitaring girly man [/Arrnold off]

..........yes I win the prize for the worst joke out of all teh horrible ones here.....!!!!!!...........PEAC EOUT

Atleast the thread gave me some giggles at how funny you guys can talk to each other about being unfunny. PEAC EOUT!

@bang and @altern: i just think the wall is pretty overrated. Hey You is definetly the best song on it, and there are other good tracks, but it's actually the last album of theirs i'd listen to haha, well besides the albums that followed it. it's dubbed as their best release, next to dark side (which i also think is a bit overrated)
i'd rather listen to saucer/meddle/wywh/animals

Profanity said:
I'm sorry if this thread offended anyone, it was meant to be a nice break from intellectual conversation and put a smile on peoples faces when they can see theur favourite band in a humouress way.

what intellectual conversation? I haven't seen one on this forum since the spring of 2002

wtf, Pink Floyd is over-rated PERIOD. Bands like Camel or Mostly Autumn eat them alive, 10 fold. On top of that, every song Roger Waters wrote is shit. There's barely a whole albums worth of good material, out of as many albums they've released.

Comfortably Numb PWNS, though.

waz416c said:
MIke to Peter : [Aronold accent] U are a guitaring girly man [/Arrnold off]
:lol:
Best one so far.

Here's my attempt at telling the worst joke:

Why is Bass Player not the most useless member in Opeth?
They now have a keyboard player.

Botfly said:
wtf, Pink Floyd is over-rated PERIOD. Bands like Camel or Mostly Autumn eat them alive, 10 fold. On top of that, every song Roger Waters wrote is shit. There's barely a whole albums worth of good material, out of as many albums they've released.

Comfortably Numb PWNS, though.

well aren't you unique

ps kill yourself