the problem with headbanger's ball

Kreator/Destroyer

The Lovecraftian Batman
Jun 2, 2006
Your imagination, of course!
anyone go to watch headbanger's and see three obscure bands that all sound the same or they play Senses Fail, From First to Last, and Hawthorne Heights and the Victory Records gang. You can tell Jasta is pissed. Now i wasn't born when Rachtman did HB but i found some episodes online and it's amazing. What the fuck is MTV doing to Headbanger's Ball? and now FUSE has moved all metal shows to like 1 AM.

Someone should punch jamie jasta in the face and cancell headbangers ball.

I Watched it a couple of weeks ago, and it was HORRIBLE. Every freaking video is the same song...same metalcore crap over and over.

Scott

yea thats what im saying...rikki rachtman had a good thing going with actual metal now it goes As I Lay Dying, Unearth, Trivium, As I Lay Dying again, Senses Fail, some metal band like Ringworm that sounds like every other band, then maybe an Iron Maiden throwback song and a Lamb of God video, then some metalcore, then a few good videos like Mastodon, Behemoth, and HORSE the Band (only because they have funny videos) and then Lacuna Coil and Satyricon, and then it ends with From First to Last and Atreyu and Jasta looks pained after announcing those cause he doen'st have enough balls to tell goddamn MTV that their video choices suck

Are you folks serious? Do you realise what label his shitty ass band
used to be on? Uh I don't know Victory records? He's a big part of this whole
emo mallcore metal scene along with those dumb hillbillies Lamb Of God.

Cuase headbangers ball hasn't been good since the 80's.

Those were the gold old days when they actually had great interviews and great videos. Some videos sucked, but not like now. Some of the songs out there are unlistenable, so I turn off and do not get back to it. I hope that they actually put decent videos On Demand so that I can see something that I actually like.

fearshop said:
Those were the gold old days when they actually had great interviews and great videos. Some videos sucked, but not like now. Some of the songs out there are unlistenable, so I turn off and do not get back to it. I hope that they actually put decent videos On Demand so that I can see something that I actually like.

i agree completely and why the fuck does MTV think anyone headbangs to emo?

I agree. You think he would look more tough since he's in a hardcore band!

what an idiot

>>>You think he would look more tough since he's in a hardcore band!

Um...since when do you need to look a certain way for a certain music?

I'm not saying you have to look a certain way. He acts all hardcore and tough in his band but he's a fagget.