the problem with headbanger's ball

Emo has taken over mainstream rock...

At first it didn't bother me that they were a new music style, I just disregarded it and kept listening to metal..

Then they infested Headbangers ball, and fucked it all up. Suddenly, Emo boys and girls everywhere were saying they're "Metalheads" and "Headbangers".. Fuck that, I don't want to be thought as one of them when I say I enjoy metal as well.

We even have a damn emo song for 8th to 9th grade promtion!

What the fuck...

I"m not sure, I'll figure it out tonight.

We had a retarded practice for the promtion (We had to practice walking.. jeeze I never do that... ) and they played it in the backround.

I'll be sure to get the name though right after the ceremony.

TheVaine said:
Emo has taken over mainstream rock...

At first it didn't bother me that they were a new music style, I just disregarded it and kept listening to metal..

Then they infested Headbangers ball, and fucked it all up. Suddenly, Emo boys and girls everywhere were saying they're "Metalheads" and "Headbangers".. Fuck that, I don't want to be thought as one of them when I say I enjoy metal as well.

We even have a damn emo song for 8th to 9th grade promtion!

What the fuck...

i feel your pain...my ex-girlfriend was a hardcore dancer...what the fuck is hardcore dancing?

Does she wear a thong when hardcore dancing or full out nude ?

cookiecutter said:
Headbager's Ball makes me sad. Th kvltest video I saw was 1349's Sculptor of Flesh. It's usually 1 good video in 2 hours. Not worth it.
Holy Shit the playlist that nite (guessing)

Slipknot- Before I forget

Avenged Sevenfold- Bat Country

Hatebreed- some gay song

Now how the fuck was the tracklist made.:lol:

I remember seeing Obituary's "The End Complete" video on the old ball. Thats what got me into death metal in the first place. That and Sepulturas Arise Video!!!!!!

MetalNoob said:
Cuase headbangers ball hasn't been good since the 80's.

It was shit in the 80's too. Poison, anyone>?

It was probably at its peak (in the UK) between 93-97. When they had the "triple thrash treat"

When you think about it Headbangers Ball just advertise and present the fuck out of the popular rock/metal blah blah, genres at that time.

Glam/Hair back then.

Emo and Shit now.

yea they need a good metal show...Uranium and Metal Asylum were good and now they aren't on anymore, or they're on at 2 am...goddamn pop culture it ruins the world with it's crying goth kids who slit their wrists and listen to Marilyn Manson and Hawthorne Heights