the problem with headbanger's ball

I don't mind music advertising, just advertising bands that are already mainstreamed to the neck is just annoying.

You'll probably never see a live video on T.V. of any decent bands that most people on this board may enjoy.

get directv they have a metal channel...no videos though so it isn't worth it...vh1 classic has metal mania at 4 or 5 everyday and vh1 is getting a metal show and knowing them they will probably have Priest and Maiden and Motorhead and Metallica (when they were good)

Zephyrus speaks the truth...

That and a couple of songs off "Paranoid"... Good songs, but how many times do I need to see the videos?

I agree... and I think just about everyone else here hates most emo music.

However try to avoid from caps talking like that too often..

>>>Dream Theater - Scenes From A Memory album seems to have no end at all i've been listening for the past hour or so

lol

Listening to a Dream Theater albumn is like driving by yourself sometimes. You know were you're going, you get there....and you can't remember a damn thing that just happened on the road because you were zoning out.

Images and Words rules though :)

Scott

yea i love dream theater and all progressive like it and i know what you mean i was listening to the beginning of a song and it was 10 minutes long and then it only felt like 10 seconds and it was the next song

Décadent said:
I don't understand. Do people actually expect to see underground bands on mainstream TV? If so, why?

I was telling this dude that the bands on Ozzfest aren't Underground, except for Bad Acid Trip. And I told him, "All of those bands have their videos and ad's all over TV". lol Dumbass said that SOAD isn't mainstream.

Why does this cruel world surround us by complete fucking idiots?

Perpetual Catatonia said:
I was telling this dude that the bands on Ozzfest aren't Underground, except for Bad Acid Trip. And I told him, "All of those bands have their videos and ad's all over TV". lol Dumbass said that SOAD isn't mainstream.

Why does this cruel world surround us by complete fucking idiots?
:lol:

get directv they have a metal channel...no videos though so it isn't worth it.

That channel kicks ass! I often leave it on playing in the background during the day whenever I have directTV..