The Questions for Danny Thread!

Hey Danny here's my question:

Chicks digged ya a lot more when you had the dreadlocks? Or am I wrong? :Smug: Anyway, Anathema rulez...Hope to see ya in Portugal again this year cuz my gf bought a Desert Eagle .45 and she threatens to kill me if she doesn't see anathema live in 2003... :yell:

"If the concreteness of the world is but a secondary reality and what is "there" is actually a holographic blur of frequencies, and if the brain is also a hologram and only selects some of the frequencies out of this blur and mathematically transforms them into sensory perceptions, what becomes of objective reality? Put quite simply, it ceases to exist."

Yippie!!! At last it's scientifically stated that I'm no more than dhata travelling fast on the internet :Spin: (provided there's broadband :Smug: )

Actually, we've already found all these, no surprise, Big Danny Brother watching us :D But the article is awesome, thanks Zeal! It's of great use for me.

"at a deeper level of reality all things in the universe are infinitely interconnected"
i thought that everyone knew this like??

and clive barker should sue this lad:

"the past, present, and future all exist simultaneously." cheeky get

For if the concreteness of the world is but a secondary reality and what is "there" is actually a holographic blur of frequencies

that reminds me of a SF book I read, about infinite similar dimensions/realities existing simultaneously, but our brains can only percieve the dimension we're in. But if someone has a certain gift they can shift through them seamlessly and bend reality to suit themselves...like the matrix. fukking hell our maureen!! I'll need a lie down and cuppa after this o_Oo_O

the buddhists were right all along..reality is illusion, hail enlightenment :ill::ill:

Deep inside of a parallel universe
It's getting harder and harder to tell
What came first

Under water where thoughts can breathe easily
Far away you were made in a sea
Just like me

Staring straight up into the sky, oh my my
A solar system that fits in your eye
Microcosm

You could die but your never dead spider web
Take a look at the stars in your head
Fields of space kid

My favourite part from the essay is when he describes how a hologram remembers its parts when cut into pieces.

There's this guy i once knew... He had just one big BIGGGGGG dread on his head and one day he decided to cut it off. He found a beautiful huge white worm in it.
True.

cedarbreed said:
There's this guy i once knew... He had just one big BIGGGGGG dread on his head and one day he decided to cut it off. He found a beautiful huge white worm in it.
True.

OMG, now I'm close to throw up.

*repeating "not real, just a hologram"*

When I cut my dreads, I found this huge plate of hair and what not, at the back of my head. Looked like a squirrel skin or something. My (ex)girlfriend was really happy to find out she had slept next to it for a long time.

I didn't mind. It didn't smell, I think.

Dhatura said:
And Cerulean is dashing, as Bambi has said :)

*wait a minute... :confused:*

err.gif
Mmmm
Explain please??

Yes, yes, I see it now, it was VangelicSurgeon, a Maudlin, hahahaaa. He just stole Bambi's avatar, and you see, the trick worked (on me at least) :tickled:

So I must apologize to Bambi for this insinuation. He would never 4life anyone anyway :)

*mea culpa*