The Random Song Post Thread

Yep my favorite Scorpions albums are also from the 70s Roth era. I like 'In Trance' and 'Virgin Killer' the best. The guitarwork on the 'Roth albums' is just great.

Myself and probably half of the regulars on this forum saw them at Prog Power X a few years ago (I think that show was filmed for their Live Around the World DVD). Awesome band. I still can't believe how much it felt like I was watching Judas Priest without actually watching Judas Priest.

Myself and probably half of the regulars on this forum saw them at Prog Power X a few years ago (I think that show was filmed for their Live Around the World DVD). Awesome band. I still can't believe how much it felt like I was watching Judas Priest without actually watching Judas Priest.

Yeah. One of my favorite bands!
Scheepers started PF when he wasn't chosen to replace Halford in Priest.
He and Sinner are an impressive combo!

Myself and probably half of the regulars on this forum saw them at Prog Power X a few years ago (I think that show was filmed for their Live Around the World DVD).

Yeah I ended absolutely primalized. I dug the band before, but afterwards I came a complete fan.

The new album is damn good, despite people saying they have lost their edge after signing with Frontiers. IMO the band has produced their best stuff since "Seven Seals" to now.

Trixter covers an unreleased Skid Row demo, "Walk With a Stranger," which was written before Bach was in the band. Cool cover, though those bastards beat me to the punch. I've been planning on covering that track for years. :Spin:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LL_8N2GvhhI&list=UU2U0bJ8wBaneHpZA4xSW9Vw&index=1&feature=plcp[/ame]

New Stimulans coming!

Last edited by a moderator:
A rare bootleg of Ayr from Windsor, Ontario. They were around in the late 1970s and early 1980s. This was recorded at a show they were playing in the county in the early 80s. Ted Nugent just happened to be in the audience and asked if they wanted to jam. This is an impromptu jam, as Ayr faked their way through the song.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njRwFnO73CE&[/ame]